1/6 Hot Toys-The Terminator (T1)-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the overall look is improved. Don't know if it's just the angle or the paint app, but the forehead seems to look better. Don't really care if they nailed the damaged eye. The glasses will always be on, unless I decide to do the shot where he looks in the mirror right after plucking his eye out.

Really, really hoping they give us a clean shirt now. Not going to hold my breath for a second jacket. Just have to see how the ones I already have fit this one.

Really, really hoping they give us a clean shirt now. Not going to hold my breath for a second jacket. Just have to see how the ones I already have fit this one.

Yep the clean shirt is a must.
We need to let hot toys know about that.
Not worried about the hs it Will refine dans en up being awesome.

how could that later pick get any "looking good" remark?

attachment.php

what the **** is that drunk bum? what is that photo doing in a terminator thread?
that's the ****tiest terminator cosplay i've seen.
that is pure C R A P. rot in hell for that, hot toys sculptor. you've raped Schwarzenegger image too much already.
the only time HT _slightly_ suсceeded was when they stole EB face sculpt. all their self attempts are ****tier and ****tier.

Last edited:
You obviously are not impressed with it P. but surely it isn't that bad?

Maybe you should get drunk (beer goggles) and it may look better. :lol

it's even worse than proto pics. they were ugly, and this one is stupid & ugly.
i am surely not impressed by preordering 5 random drunk bum figures with a giant metal ball for the eye. i thought i order a terminator figure.
**** that sculptor long time.

I will have two of these but I can see why you are pissed with a figure you don't rate and buying it X5.

I know you hate the HT Preds but do you rate this one worse?

Last edited by a moderator:
Not a great picture to be sure. I just hope HT doesn't try to make this sculpt look 'healthy'.

View attachment 107329

Seems to be an awkward middle ground between a representation of the actual animatronic and a "this is what arnie would have looked like if he had been wearing a prosthetic". Oh and the eye looks awful and I think the hair needs to be longer or poofier on the sides - could just be the pic though

I hate when hot toys idealise things but I suppose in this case they kinda have to, only the animatronic sported this exact look yes?

do not watch the movie, remain blind and happy.
this looks nothing like the movie for dumbasses who saw it. don't join those losers. join HT.

Aha, I've actually seen the movie plenty of times, was just clarifying.

When you say it doesn't look like the movie do you mean you want it to look like the animatronic? Because if they resculpt the hair, I imagine with the shades on it would look pretty close to the police station assault scene

Actually he IS when posting so much so monotone :wink1:

. . .

Since last two Terminator related figures were released with so much better sculpts I expect the same here.

Russian Vodka I will assume? :dunno

I share your optimism RIDDICK about the head sculpt. :pray:

Back