1/6 Hot Toys-The Terminator (T1)-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man I was just thinking back to the day that this was posted and I was getting them Goosebumps again. :exactly:

Hopefully some new pics are taken of him at these Summer geek :)pfft:) events. :pray:

This thread sure had gone quiet.

maxresdefault.jpg

'The Deep Breath Before the Plunge'

The head sculpt was almost immediately attacked and then the T1 vs. T2 debate raised its head (I think, when does it not?) so maybe everyone is taking a chill pill. I think nearer the time this thread will be buzzing.

Yeah, those losers on the T2 side are still pretty sore about it :(

On a sort of on-topic note, I recently repainted my Commando modified BD head. Now, I think it works well as T1 T-800 from the hotel room with the flies and cat smell. Looks like he has lost a lot of blood :lol But, it doesn't match the body skin tone, so I'll need to go back to work on it.

*mutters through gritted teeth*don't mention the war

:lol

Yeah the usual suspects seem to have scattered. Probably licking their wounds and raring to go for Round 1022. a-dev prepare yourself. War is approaching again.

Post pics when you have him finished karamazov80. :clap

Forgot to mention (and now it's obviously expired) but the $20 off coupon for April worked on this for me a couple of days ago, just a heads up for when the next coupon is put out

Not a great picture to be sure. I just hope HT doesn't try to make this sculpt look 'healthy'.

10334376_643402325738659_2248210004050610472_n.jpg

wow that's even uglier than the prototype! WTF??? and that giant eyeball, again WTF???
THIS - after DX13???
0a_vomit-boy03-vomit-puke-sick-smiley-.gif

Back