1/6 Hot Toys-The Terminator (T1)-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Article: Hot Toys-The Terminator-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) Collectib

1 ****in' post. 1 ****in' one-word post in all the time I was in the pub. Yeah, I'm outta here aswell.

Last edited:
Re: Article: Hot Toys-The Terminator-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) Collectib

:lol :lol :lol

forum is ****in' dead this weekend. If you people aren't careful I might have to do something constructive with my sunday day off.

Changing the name of the thread isn't going to change how it behaves. It is the fact that Dave made it a front page story/article.

Changing the name of the thread isn't going to change how it behaves. It is the fact that Dave made it a front page story/article.

That's fine and all Kara but James Cameron himself still considers T2 a superior film to T1 :D

Pretty sure Cameron considers Avatar to be the best thing he's ever done in his whole career, for what it's worth.

I'm sure Cameron is at home snorting hookers and porking blow.

And I thought we had come so far. Well.

there will never appear anything terminatorish in T2 except for stealing a T-800 image )
t2 is just leftovers from t1, the end.

there will never appear anything terminatorish in T2 except for stealing a T-800 image, the end )

So you didn't agree with anything in that link you sent to me?

https://www.jamescamerononline.com/SuperTerminators.htm

Which allows for T1 and T2 while discounting Ts 3 and 4 for their ridiculousness and absence of any real-world feel? I don't get it :dunno Why even talk to me about T2 if its effectively not canon to you?

1 ****in' post. 1 ****in' one-word post in all the time I was in the pub. Yeah, I'm outta here aswell.

Lol... U are partying too much! ...

So you didn't agree with anything in that link you sent to me?

https://www.jamescamerononline.com/SuperTerminators.htm

Which allows for T1 and T2 while discounting Ts 3 and 4 for their ridiculousness and absence of any real-world feel? I don't get it :dunno Why even talk to me about T2 if its effectively not canon to you?

Funny thing is, without T2, their "Terminator Mythology" and that whole world Cameron created is pretty bland. You'd never get to see John Connor (in any form). No Prologue Future war intro (with superior future war sequences and Endoskeletons). No additional insight on the T-800 or Skynet or how important the original T-800's arm and chip were. No Cyberdyne. None of Sarah's cool preparation for the war with that weapon/food cache at Salceda's camp. Nada.

It seems like all they want is Kyle Reese and Sarah Connor running from the Terminator (who is radically cool cuz he kills and shoots stuff like cops with his shot gun) in an infinite loop. How exciting. :lol

Hello guys, im posting this here because it concerns mostly muscular bodies like those used for terminators.
This is an awesome fix/mod for the Neck inner connectors.
https://ultravinz.blogspot.fr/2012/11/the-problem-bad-choice-of-material-by.html
The advises to use two neck connectors but you can also use one like these wich has two rubber thingie inside.
4191566749_958db17255.jpg

Hello guys, im posting this here because it concerns mostly muscular bodies like those used for terminators.
This is an awesome fix/mod for the Neck inner connectors.
https://ultravinz.blogspot.fr/2012/11/the-problem-bad-choice-of-material-by.html
The advises to use two neck connectors but you can also use one like these wich has two rubber thingie inside.
View attachment 96768

Good info for sure, I have never had one break on me but know of other members who have, I avoid messing around with my figures to prevent that from happening, blowdryer is the best solution to use before changing hand pegs and I guess heads too. Hot toys does need to revisit that joint, its not easy to replace if one breaks on you, no one seems to sell it seperate anywhere, though I think there is a member here who makes replacements cast in white plastic if I remember correctly.

Yeah i got some of those casted by ashankl from the forum but they dont fit the mms117 or TTM20 bodies.
This is the best solution, they wont break and are always tight on the peg.
Never broke one on my figures but i bought a few mms117 bodies and they were missing the neck connectors.
Would be cool to have a dedicated thread to all the fixes and mods that we see here, they end up being lost like tears in rain :)

Just ordered 3 of these! Now the waiting begins...

previously bought Honda CB750 and now BMW R90 for the windshield!
i'm getting ready for this figure, will be a second person with T1 on a bike i think )

Congratz! Have you painted your CB750 yet, or did you buy one that is already pre-painted?
I am having a figure just for the bike too, to replace my custom one.
I want to capture 3 stages with this figures release - Police station assault, Trucker, and CB750.

Back