1/6 Hot Toys-The Terminator (T1)-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Article: Hot Toys-The Terminator-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) Collectib

Plus who wouldn't want to see him using a knife?
the-terminator-01-large.jpg

Re: Article: Hot Toys-The Terminator-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) Collectib

Yeah knife seems pretty pointless when he can rip out your heart with his bare hands.

previously bought Honda CB750 and now BMW R90 for the windshield!
i'm getting ready for this figure, will be a second person with T1 on a bike i think )

Yes I modded the mms136 bd head. Check out that thread for lots of photos.

Re: Hot Toys-The Terminator (T1) MMS 238 T-800 (Battle Damaged Version) Figure

no.
because he was searching for a metal addition to her broken leg. there was no way to know where she got it. Skynet had nothing, including her young image, as "everything was lost in a war". Skynet should have known about metal rod due to dissection of of Sarah's corpse (in T2 book, in that future scene, she is mentioned as deceased recently in a robot ambush).
Skynet didn't know that it was Skynet who caused its own "birth", Sarah's broken leg, John's firm character and the whole warning to Connors family about Skynet.

Meh...I don't buy into that. Back in 84 when the film first came out, I think that would have been too confusing for people to grasp in my opinion. I understand it but trust me there are people that I know to this day still do not grasp time travel time stories. I was only about 15 years old when I first saw Terminator on VHS and I had to explain the movie to my older relatives including my own father. :lol.... he won't admit this but to this day he still doesn't get how Kyle is John's father.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

i love time travels stories a lot )
there is enough science fiction about it, sometimes plain, sometimes very complex, sometimes with an unexpected idea (like in "The End of Eternity").

Slighlty OT but "James Cameron wasn't involved. It was like hearing about a new Star Wars movie without George Lucas." made me laugh.

Yeah in the case of Star Wars that's a good thing.

Last edited:

I also like time travel movies, and we've had some pretty good ones over the last few years like Looper, Primer, and even Safety Not Guaranteed, though that last one didn't focus so much on the time travel aspect.

I hope the headsculpt isn't (another) disappointment *cough* DX10 *cough*

I know it's all subjective and not everyone sees the same thing, but personally, I don't feel the DX10 was a disappointment. In fact, I think it looks better than the prototype, so if anything, this new figure should look as good or better than the current prototype.

Yeah, we knew something was off from the prototype for DX-10, and I think the production piece was an improvement, despite still being off. Here, I would be really happy if we got the prototypes. If it's an improvement, all the better. But in all likelihood the sculpts will be the same, but paint worse, and that's not a prospect I am excited about.

And let's not forget , the Dx13 cough cough orange goop cough cough bronze endo cough cough

I know it's all subjective and not everyone sees the same thing, but personally, I don't feel the DX10 was a disappointment. In fact, I think it looks better than the prototype, so if anything, this new figure should look as good or better than the current prototype.

I agree. I think it was a pretty good head sculpt. Every headsculpt has some problem or other, like the dx13 with all the ketchup on it... So i think people have been exceptionally hard on dx10 ...

The DX10 was an improved sculpt that suffered from poor manufacturing. Hopefully they keep up to DX13 standards when this one starts production.

And yeah, minus the ketchup of course.

And let's not forget , the Dx13 cough cough orange goop cough cough bronze endo cough cough
it's not only bronze, under bronze there is a communist red. and it's since their first (normal) terminator.

6a9263777e8a.jpg

Back