1/6 Hot Toys-The Terminator (T1)-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Article: Hot Toys-The Terminator-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) Collectib

Thought this one was announced in 1/4 scale too ? Looks really good. I think The Dark Knight figure 1/4th was pretty well done by HT.
Hope they will consider making it for This T-800.

Re: Article: Hot Toys-The Terminator-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) Collectib

it's not only bronze, under bronze there is a communist red. and it's since their first (normal) terminator.

6a9263777e8a.jpg

Is the hand pic from an older terminator figure... I dont have that version and hence asking.

it's not only bronze, under bronze there is a communist red. and it's since their first (normal) terminator.

6a9263777e8a.jpg

:lol @ this thread.

I thought I was nerdy.

Is the hand pic from an older terminator figure... I dont have that version and hence asking.
yes, it is MMS117.
prototype endoarm was "chrome" with several drops of blood, just like it had to be.
stock endoarm was almost totally red, just like DX13 was and MMS238 already will be as seen on prototype.

Wolverine wins :chase

Yes most likely but..................... it all depends on how durable the hyper alloy combat chassis really is compared to adamantium, I don't think wolverines claws would cut though the terminators chassis like butter, I believe it would damage it but not to a great extent or not like one slash would remove an arm, more like it would ding it up and chip away at it.

Also I believe the terminator would out power wolverine in the strength department aswell, but yeah in the end wolverine would likely take the terminator.

If Reese and Sarah Connor can take out a Terminator, then Wolverine can take out a Terminator.

Yes most likely but..................... it all depends on how durable the hyper alloy combat chassis really is compared to adamantium, I don't think wolverines claws would cut though the terminators chassis like butter, I believe it would damage it but not to a great extent or not like one slash would remove an arm, more like it would ding it up and chip away at it.

Also I believe the terminator would out power wolverine in the strength department aswell, but yeah in the end wolverine would likely take the terminator.
If a metal pole can be driven into a T-800 by a T1000, then I'm pretty sure Wolverines claws can too :wink1:

If Reese and Sarah Connor can take out a Terminator, then Wolverine can take out a Terminator.

Well that's not entirely fair, reese got whacked and Sarah pushed a button, This is more of a toe to toe kinda fight senario.

A hydraulic press destroyed the first Terminator (after a well placed pipe bomb to the hip). Simple gear/machinery ripped the second Terminator's arm off. A steel rod went through it's chest.

They weren't made out of some super, hyper alloy stuff. They weren't these super strong, nigh invincible cyborgs like the stupid T-850 or the molten steel bathing T-RIP or whatever from Salvation.

Last edited:

If a metal pole can be driven into a T-800 by a T1000, then I'm pretty sure Wolverines claws can too :wink1:

True, but that took a lot of force, he first stabs him full force while his on the ground, then pry's the bar back and forth a few times then goes at it again before it punchers the chassis, so yeah I'm sure a good direct hit could punch though the terminator, but not slashing blows. Also keep in mine what it took for the T-800 to even be floored like that, not easy to get it that vunerable to attack.

A hydraulic press destroyed the first Terminator (after a well placed pipe bomb to the hip). Simple gear/machinery ripped the second Terminator's arm off. A steel rod went through it's chest.

They weren't made out of some super, hyper alloy stuff. They weren't these super strong, nigh invincible cyborgs like the stupid T-850 or the molten steel bathing T-RIP or whatever from Salvation.

Skip to 1:15 :lecture

Wolverine beats the T800 easily. If he can take down a sentinel, then a T800 is not really a challenge. As far as the T1000 goes, it can't kill Wolverine, but I don't see how Wolverine can hurt or beat a T1000 either, unless they are near a steel mill.

True, but that took a lot of force, he first stabs him full force while his on the ground, then pry's the bar back and forth a few times then goes at it again before it punchers the chassis, so yeah I'm sure a good direct hit could punch though the terminator, but not slashing blows. Also keep in mine what it took for the T-800 to even be floored like that, not easy to get it that vunerable to attack.

Slashing blows could work though and I think Wolverine's speed, strength, and agility spins circles around a T800 built to kill humans. Wolverine would hit the endo skull with powerfull shots slowly destroying the machine that stands before him. I don't think a T800 would stand a chance. By the way, did you open your Wolverine yet? :lol

Wolverine beats the T800 easily. If he can take down a sentinel, then a T800 is not really a challenge. As far as the T1000 goes, it can't kill Wolverine, but I don't see how Wolverine can hurt or beat a T1000 either, unless they are near a steel mill.

I completely agree.

Back