1/6 Hot Toys-The Terminator (T1)-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Article: Hot Toys-The Terminator-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) Collectib

Kyle deserves a revisit for sure i mean he was the 1st HT ever made and it was so long ago.

Re: Article: Hot Toys-The Terminator-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) Collectib

A HT Michael Biehn figure made with today's standards would be so sweet.

unlike a terminator, Kyle needs several face expressions. at least two. that would be great.
smiling previous Kyle was not a best variant for shooting terminator or running from him )))

That be cool I prolly get him. Which version would you guys think Hot Toys would give us if they made him?

A perfect release for me would be a tech noir kyle with alternate head, Blue Coat and pipe bombs. That way you get a fig you can use to complement both T1 releases

I wish if there was a Honda750 1/6 scale bike available other than the ones made by Tamiya.

There is also the 1:6 Minichamps CB750(Very rare now) -
jdg1868.jpg

Terminator_Fan_Game.
your picture of a T1 bike in T1 biker thread became the last drop in my decision to get tamiya honda, though it's yellow and doesn't have a windshield.
last time, when i bought tamiya harley, went through its repainting from blue to black and assembling it, tamiya made a new harley, black from the beginning and much better constructed (though a slightly wrong model).
so, if now tamiya decides to remake honda in proper color and with windshield, you'll be guilty! :D

p.s. check it out - https://www.ebay.com/itm/Tamiya-1-6-Model-Kit-Honda-CB750-Four-Kit-16001-/301083249986 - only for $163 with tracking.
and here i am, swearing to never get myself involved into bike assembling again.

Would be nice, but I don't think HT will bother with another Reese at this point. What they are now ain't what they were in the mid-2000s. I would more sooner expect another T2 T-800.

I still don't get hot toys logic. They sculpt a pipe bomb on to the base but in the film if I remember correctly all the pipe bombs exploded. Most of them were all near misses except for two, the one that blew up the tanker truck and the one that blew up the endo

I still don't get hot toys logic. They sculpt a pipe bomb on to the base but in the film if I remember correctly all the pipe bombs exploded. Most of them were all near misses except for two, the one that blew up the tanker truck and the one that blew up the endo
that's not a diorama repeating a movie scene.
that's a exhibition base reminding of movie decorations. like details on historical monuments.

Would be nice, but I don't think HT will bother with another Reese at this point. What they are now ain't what they were in the mid-2000s. I would more sooner expect another T2 T-800.

Hopeful wishing. But I rather get a new T-800 Endo. Now that would seriously kick some *** but who knows since they released the 1/4 scale not too long ago.

kinda like the celtic predator base with grid alien head, grid killed celtic ,not celtic killed grid.hot toys have strange concepts I agree.

That be cool I prolly get him. Which version would you guys think Hot Toys would give us if they made him?

When I think of Kyle Reese, the image that comes to my mind is him with a shotgun wearing the green coat, but since he doesn't have that many accessories, he could come with an extra blue coat. If HT makes him, they should put the NIKE logo on the sneakers, same goes for BTTS figures.

Back