1/6 Hot Toys-The Terminator (T1)-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Article: Hot Toys-The Terminator-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) Collectib

Well, you can sorta kinda almost see part of the Swoosh there. Maybe it will be the same with the Marty if he's ever made!

Re: Article: Hot Toys-The Terminator-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) Collectib

NECA's solution to the NIKE swoosh problem on the Kyle Reese figure. They said, " **** it! We'll just make our own logo!" :lol Not a bad idea.

Why is everyone so **** about celtic preds base? He should have killed grid alien! Grid alien was TOTAL ****!

Would be totally ghetto for Hot Toys to handle it that way :lol

But, we've seen something like this before--Comedian didn't have the smiley faces.

Why is everyone so **** about celtic preds base? He should have killed grid alien! Grid alien was TOTAL ****!
Alien vs. Predator as a whole was total ****. It shouldn't be discussed in a thread about a character from a great movie like Terminator, IMO. That makes me sad.

Alien vs. Predator as a whole was total ****. It shouldn't be discussed in a thread about a character from a great movie like Terminator, IMO. That makes me sad.

:exactly: I don't even know what a Celtic predator is or what it looks like. He plays for the Celtics? :lol I only know the 87 Predator.

:exactly: I don't even know what a Celtic predator is or what it looks like. He plays for the Celtics? :lol I only know the 87 Predator.
Bill Lambeer was a Pistons Predator.

gc25eefeb.jpg

Even Enterbay had a few problems with Nike/Jumpman for their MJs, but was able to use the logos for the shoes eventually. Their Lebron however, didn't have the swoosh where it's supposed to be.

December seems like a long time to waite.:tap:horse

Looking awesome in the video. I can't wait for this. Just looks fantastic! :clap

CrazyPredator2 brought it up i just said what i thought about it :lecture
I agree with you though about Terminator :rock

He is looking good all right and once they get his hair done better and fix his glasses/face it will be pretty solid. As of now his hair is too dx10/dx13 looking, needs
more length to the ends.

Back