1/6 Hot Toys-The Terminator (T1)-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Broken_record2.jpg

Broken_record2.jpg

Broken_record2.jpg

Broken_record2.jpg

Broken_record2.jpg

Broken_record2.jpg

Broken_record2.jpg

Re: Article: Hot Toys-The Terminator-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) Collectib

:lol :lol :lol

various facebook comments to include such postings as ''OMG you look fab hun! So jealous xxxx''

Re: Article: Hot Toys-The Terminator-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) Collectib

My duckface Ahhnuld is a celebrity now. Awesome

This thread is gonna be a lot of fun until December

Here's a better comparison angle:

I agree that it can be stretched out a bit at the bridge of the nose and maybe the chin.

Or maybe the glasses just need to be pushed up a bit, who knows.

Yeah, when I put the images in photoshop, everything matches up nicely apart from the sunglasses, ear height and depth(because head is too round?), and the neck -
(Save images, then right click and and chose "preview",then scroll through the images to see for yourself how they match up) -
000-T800.jpg

001-T800.jpg

002-T800.jpg

Could someone please make a GIF image of these?

wow you all had hell of a fun while i was sleeping )
Ecko was a star )))

Still looks nothing like him.

Watching T1 now and really looking to this figure in my Detolf.

Done it myself -
output_1Khpz9.gif

Last edited:

Crude MS paint job -
Untitled-1-1.jpg

output_H2OurS.gif

I think the face is great, so I didnt touch it, but these are the main things I think could be improved -
Hair - Restyle slightly.
Neck - Use bigger body with better sculpted neck.
Sunglasses - Make them slightly bigger & adjust the angle of the insert holes so that the glasses sit higher on the face. Also make them less black, and more transparent.

Pretty good mod there TFG. The glasses and hair could definitely use some tweaking.

Finally pre-ordered at Toy2! Now to wait til He's back! :yess:

Crude MS paint job -
Untitled-1-1.jpg

output_H2OurS.gif

I think the face is great, so I didnt touch it, but these are the main things I think could be improved -
Hair - Restyle slightly.
Sunglasses - Make them slightly bigger & adjust the angle of the insert holes so that the glasses sit higher on the face. Also make them less black, and more transparent.

yes, that's exactly what had to be done.

Article: Hot Toys-The Terminator-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) Colle...

Crude MS paint job -

Hair - Restyle slightly.

This is about the only edit job so far of which i have seen any positive difference in the sculpt.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

That's one that I seriously think someone should post on HT's Facebook page. Shows how the facial sculpt issues really are relatively minor, which I could tell in the pics with no sunglasses.

Last edited:
Back