1/6 Hot Toys-The Terminator (T1)-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Article: Hot Toys-The Terminator-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) Collectib

Actually no, since as a part of my career I work with graphic designers all day, I spend a lot of that time looking at subtle differences. A designer will show me how they moved a logo slightly to be in line with a part of the artwork, lightened a shadow in someone's eye, moved a facial feature slightly, altered the skin tone, etc. Subtlety makes a difference. I look and compare and sometimes ask what exactly they did, but at no time would I be so ignorant to say, "Why do you keep showing me the same picture?" especially when they've also explained it to me. If I said something like that, it would be because I decided to be an ignorant a--hole for whatever reason.

Thanks anyway for the needless antagonizing though.

post-45702-0-56072400-1386285385.gif

anyone know why this is so slow to go upon ebay a few sellers who seem to be new have it up for inflated prices and none of the usual guys have it.......??????

Re: Article: Hot Toys-The Terminator-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) Collectib

Ok here's what i did . I kept the original unaltered HT phone on the left of each photo and my poorly PS pics on the right

:lol
t1compare_111.jpg

t1compare222.jpg

Actual Improvement
t1compare33333.jpg

GIF that shows the huge difference
output_4LKJy3.gif

And for you to spit your drink all over your screen :lol

output_3l6pxw.gif

Ok one more

output_7fmuu3.gif

Well...yeah. My buying this or not isn't contingent on any changes they may or may not make but then I wouldn't have ever said otherwise. But if there's something off people do like to actually talk about that regardless. Its kind of tough titties to the people who don't like reading it frankly. :lol

But in any case, I think I'm out of the discussion again. It may well be I haven't a clue what I'd change until I actually get it in hand...by which time its obviously too late anyway :lol

Yeah, God forbid you may have a differing view than someone else. :lol Doesn't the differing of opinion make for interesting, informative, robust conversation? Do we really want a thread of 4 million posts back to back of: " I love dis figure! ", "Mastapiece!!!" :lol

Anyway, I think we're of the same mind of these sculpts. I dig 'em, but there's something not right, while at the same time I don't know what I'd change and still be happy to get what I see. It gets leeway because from puppet to prosthetic Arnold just looked so ****ing weird during the last segments of the movie, not to mention slightly different from scene to scene.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

Ok here's what i did . I kept the original unaltered HT phone on the left of each photo and my poorly PS pics on the right

t1compare_111.jpg

t1compare222.jpg

Actual Improvement
t1compare33333.jpg

GIF that shows the huge difference
output_4LKJy3.gif

And for you to spit your drink all over your screen :lol

output_3l6pxw.gif

Ok one more

output_7fmuu3.gif

Geez, Ecko. Stop posting the same pic! You think anyone cares that about edits on these boards?! Nicolas Cage!

I love it. The T-800 doing 'duckface' for the cameras at the police station. Imagine if that was the picture those detectives showed to Sarah at Pescadero.

:lol :lol :lol

Now imagine being Sarah and seeing those. Oh the fear.

Damn. Then T2 would have truly been a horror movie, instead of the light-hearted action-comedy for kids of all ages that it is.

Back