1/6 Hot Toys-The Terminator (T1)-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys-The Terminator-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) Collectible Figure

In seriousness I need to look again. If everyone elses DX13s are the same height as their DX10s I must be mistaken...
DX13 is bigger than DX10. majorly bigger. seems higher also. don't believe people who majorly don't care for details ))

Last edited:
Re: Hot Toys-The Terminator-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) Collectible Figure

This was not as bad as it could've been. I preordered.

Instant order! Price is really fair. Was expecting it to be priced around $240. $229 is a steal! So can't wait and if it really does come around December. I'll be happy. College starts in the fall and the month of December I'll be off for a whole month I believe. So can't wait for this! Super stoked. :yess::panic:

DX13 is bigger than DX10. don't believe people who majorly don't care for details ))

The head is.

Quite happy with the price of this fella, hopefully December comes quick!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Amazzzzzing figure! Just a quick question for my UK brethren - How much do Sideshow usually charge for delivery to the UK for a typical Hot Toys? Their shipping estimate calculator isn't working for me :( This will be my first time ordering with Sideshow directly, if the shipping price is resonable.

got my order in, a lot better price then what I thought.

First preorder in 2014!

First time ever pre-ordering off SSC, Stan Winston really did create a masterpiece when he designed the look of the Terminator!

Holy smokes are they being nice right now. Placed an order for 2 due to the great pricing on this.

Wow ... Have the DX 10.... Missed out on the 13 .... Ordered this bad boy ... Not a bad price considering ...

Used some rewards points for an order with Sideshow bringing it down to $175 not including customs or actual shipping cost. So that's one. ''Expected to ship December 2014''....man...it'll be Christmas again....that makes it seem way off.

Preordered at AmiAmi. :yess: :yess:

As a T1 guy I’m so happy this figure is finally going to be available. My Terminator collection will now be complete. As much as I like T2, T1 will always be my fav. Love the dark, raw tone to the film. And Arnie is one scary mofo. LOL

So happy with the price. I thought it would be $250+ easily.

I am also glad HT came to their senses and made him in 1/6 instead of messing around with 1/4.

Might PO 2 figures for the first time ever.

Looks awesome wonder if they will ever do Reese.

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

I'm good with the price... was worried it might be more, but just $35 more than the Tech Noir isn't bad considering how crazy prices are getting. I'll go through a retailer and save a bit more, but this is a definite purchase :lecture

Back