1/6 Hot Toys-The Terminator (T1)-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys-The Terminator-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) Collectible Figure

two hundred bucks from amiami, so maybe even a bit less than 239.99 from SSC.

Re: Hot Toys-The Terminator-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) Collectible Figure

Hopefully On.cc will have different pics (even as crap as they can be) so as to give us more visual info about what we've got here. I'd like to know what that BD arm looks like - is it just the Tech Noir figure's BD arm again or will it be bandaged up? (the lack of a bandaged non-gloved hand is a pity though)

:duff

Personally I think a resemblance to the puppet does have somewhat of an appeal. Naturally it ought to look like Arnie though. So far I'm undecided on how happy I am with the sculpts. Mainly I'm just thrilled to see a new HT Terminator figure, as is the usual pattern with me to start with.

I actually think it would be awesome to have a 1/6 sculpt that looks like the actual puppet head. More for the novelty value, sure, but something about its "cheapness" is so appealing to me - it enhances the inherent grossness.

Imagine the next Milk mag has a feature on this - and mentions Reese in the article.

I love how the head sculpts have that sweaty pale/pasty look to them. It adds to the overall creepiness.

Whew, this is a beauty.

Gonna have to get this.

I wonder what happened to the 1/4 Police shootout T-800 they had planned?

B-b-but I THOUGHT WE HAD A ****ING DEAL RIDDICK?

It's up on Sideshow's site $229.99

Bought.

Just preordered 2 t-800's . Awesome !!

Not terribly priced considering what they're asking for a lot of things lately. Maybe I've just seen too many overpriced Marvel pre-orders lately. Gonna get him.

First time ever pre ordering 2 of the same figure. But the price was right. :)

I have to admit I was expecting the price to be way more. Fair price for this bad boy!

ordered finally the one I have been waiting for.

Back