1/6 Hot Toys-The Terminator (T1)-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys-The Terminator-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) Collectible Figure

Now we wait for this.:impatient: Going to be a looooonnnnggggg wait. But definitely worth it. Was thinking of ordering 2 but decided one is enough. I also hope we see either a DieCast Endo soon or a Kyle Reese. Crossing my fingers for a Kyle! :pray: But my guess would be we'll probably see the Endo next.

Re: Hot Toys-The Terminator-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) Collectible Figure

ega8e3uz.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like the Terminator license will be the new Iron Man for Hot Toys!
Going to wait until other retailers have him for pre order. Will probably be close to an even $200 at other places. The difference will be more than the rewards points you will get for him at SS.

Looks like the Terminator license will be the new Iron Man for Hot Toys!

This would be Police shootout version 3.0 by now if it were comparable to the Iron Man license to Hot Toys.

So happy with the price. I thought it would be $250+ easily.

I am also glad HT came to their senses and made him in 1/6 instead of messing around with 1/4.

Might PO 2 figures for the first time ever.

It is over $250 for us Cali residents....still got one from SSC so I can have this figure as soon as it hits American shores.

will order a second from AE.

Used some rewards points for an order with Sideshow bringing it down to $175 not including customs or actual shipping cost. So that's one. ''Expected to ship December 2014''....man...it'll be Christmas again....that makes it seem way off.

Do customs take more money once it arrives or is it all included in the Sideshow price?

Do customs take more money once it arrives or is it all included in the Sideshow price?

You would receive a letter a couple of weeks after you get the figure. A bill for 40euro or something like that I thnk.

Less than $280?

Say goodbye to my $50 in saved up points, say hello to another T-800, that will be mms 33, mms 117, mms 136, dx-10, dx-13 and now mms-238, one can never have too many t-800s :yess:....:slap

wow only $229? surprised and pleased! will order when he's coupon eligible

New Terminator film coming up next year so HT will continue to use this license...plus wondering if they have eye on license for the new film?
I think Reese might be possibility along with Sarah 2.0

Fair enough price. Got my order in. Maybe we can put the shirt on backwards for a clean look.

Please do '84 Reese HT.
Please do '84 Reese HT.
Please do '84 Reese HT.
Please do '84 Reese HT.
Please do '84 Reese HT.

I doubt I will be buying anything from the new film...Terminator and T2 is enough to satisfy my fandom for the franchise :D

and 229? How can I say no, I'll grab two.

You would receive a letter a couple of weeks after you get the figure. A bill for 40euro or something like that I thnk.

Thanks, never ordered from SS so don't know how customs works.

HOW IS THIS CHEAPER THAN THAT ***** LOKI!!!

Dumped all my reward points on this. Got him for $91

Also surprised by the price! Makes the $305 for the DX-13 all the more confusing (not that it's not an amazing looking figure, but is PERS and an extra jacket really worth an extra $75?).

for that price, instant pre order:yess:

Back