1/6 Hot Toys-The Terminator (T1)-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys-The Terminator-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) Collectible Figure

They're all just about the same height

8Yf46Uq.jpg

What a cool T. Collection!

This is ordered as soon as the PO IS up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Hot Toys-The Terminator-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) Collectible Figure

Waiting to see if this goes up for Pre-Order today. Crossing my fingers. Usually once the Proto pics are shown than the next day Sideshow and other distributors put up the Pre-order. :impatient:

About time! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Should be... but a year later less stuff tends to cost more :lol But if we're lucky this one will be at the $199 price point. I'm going to tentatively predict $225, but I could see them asking as much as $250 which would really suck.

I agree- $220 ish sounds about right....I hope!

That's your imagination. QS002 endoskeleton is the same size as DX10/13 etc

In seriousness I need to look again. If everyone elses DX13s are the same height as their DX10s I must be mistaken...

Y'know what? No, I'm not wrong. All my DX13s are taller than my DX10s. Higher shoulders, heads slightly over the top of DX10s aswell.

Y'know what? No, I'm not wrong. All my DX13s are taller than my DX10s. Higher shoulders, heads slightly over the top of DX10s aswell.

Mine too. That's the first thing I noticed when I put my dx13 next to my dx10.

I wish they would use the standard bases with this too.

I got a standard base for my DX13s

Ah Jeez never mind. Some of my DX13s appear to be taller than some of my DX10s but I just compared 2 others and they're the same height. I don't get it. Unless the legs are slightly pulled out on some of my DX10s but not others, I dunno.

When you said "never mind", I thought you were going to be like "I had the DX 13 on the DX base, that's why it was higher, derp, derp". :lol

Maybe some of you guys don't have the heads or boots popped in all the way? I know I have an MMS 117 that was taller than the other MMS 117 and it was because of the boots/pegs.

When you said "never mind", I thought you were going to be like "I had the DX 13 on the DX base, that's why it was higher, derp, derp". :lol

Maybe some of you guys don't have the heads or boots popped in all the way? I know I have an MMS 117 that was taller than the other MMS 117 and it was because of the boots/pegs.

I haven't checked every single one but I'm pretty sure all my T-800s are on long ankle pegs. The only other thing I can think of that could be causing the discrepancy is that the knees are slightly pulled out on some of my DX10s (to correct one leg longer than the other issue)

Whatever, I don't really care.

Hot Toys is never going to please everyone, but that's a'aight. I couldn't be much happier with this. . .unless, of course, we had more outfit options, etc.

I think the PERS process is damaging to several likenesses, so do prefer the MMS here. Supposedly Superman was made an MMS because likeness was negatively affected by the PERS, so that might have also been the case here. But it wouldn't shock me if HT simply view this as a second tier franchise, not on the order of T2 and '89 Batman, and so not really worthy to get the full "special" treatment.

The only other thing I would ask for is a clean shirt. Who knows, they might actually toss one in.

Yeah, I really like that the skin damage started causing decay. As much as I love T2, the bd was hardly unpleasant compared to this one.

I really enjoy T2, but it's so toned down compared to the original. And the rotting less human look is a big factor in what makes T1 so badass :rock The more damaged sculpt here looks good, but I would prefer if it were a bit more rotted looking.

Might be bigger than the Tech Noir though what with this rescaling they've been doing.

That would stink... hopefully they just use a similar body to the DX10 and don't make the T1 out of scale to the rest.

Just looking at the pics again, jesus I can't stop looking, why why why is it soooooo far away to coming out!!! :(

Man, this is the Terminator I've been waiting on for sooo long.

No more looking for the correct gargoyles glasses. No more checking out jackets that will need to be modified. No more trying to locate the Armalite AR-18.... All in one handy box...Oh yes, figure included too..... Spot on hot toys..

That's because he has ankle extensions that monkey robot master sculpted and recasted and sold me for $136.00

I'm guessing he screwed you over? I've seen you make similar comments in other threads.

For now.

I'm guessing this will be about 239.99 or 249.99

Back