1/6 Hot Toys-The Terminator (T1)-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys-The Terminator (T1) MMS 238 T-800 (Battle Damaged Version) Figure

Instant preorder for me. Looks so sweet

Sent from my GT-I9100M using Tapatalk 2

Use my $50 in Rewards points or save them?

Save them.

Me thinks there's going to be an expensive DX in the near future that people are going to want to save up for. It might feel better blowing those reward points on a higher ticket item. Compared to other figures out there, this Terminator seems "reasonable". I'd say go with Alter Ego. 211 + shipping is pretty damn good. Save the rewards for later.

this new BD release is stunning :lecture

I still have mine too and I still love him regardless.
DSC_1425.jpg

dude your figure is insanely awesome.

have been off internet for a week or so due to travel. is there an exclusive version or there is just the regular one.

Just a regular release :duff

I plan on waiting for a $20 off coupon since there is a lot of time between now and when this should ship.

Man, im liking this better than the dx-13

I need to get the T2 BD ASAP!! Before it goes higher in Price:(

ADev- yes actually you are right. my recent custom purchases set me 12 figures back i guess. Grrrrr.... broke as broke can be. hope they dont start shipping these early else am jacked!!! just recovering over a relocation.

ADev- yes actually you are right. my recent custom purchases set me 12 figures back i guess. Grrrrr.... broke as broke can be. hope they dont start shipping these early else am jacked!!! just recovering over a relocation.

No purchase of a T1 figure could be considered out of hand. Its all that other stuff you're buying. :D

MMS is the way to go on this. F that PERS BS.
Hear, hear! No idea why so many want this to be a DX release. For the most part, I really don't care for PERS and there's nothing that I feel is missing (a clean shirt would be nice, though I agree with those saying one can just put it on backwards -- it's not as though these shirts are tailored like a 1:1 tee shirt). Lastly, I'm really happy with the price. DX would've jacked that up $50, easy.

Save them.

Me thinks there's going to be an expensive DX in the near future that people are going to want to save up for. It might feel better blowing those reward points on a higher ticket item. Compared to other figures out there, this Terminator seems "reasonable". I'd say go with Alter Ego. 211 + shipping is pretty damn good. Save the rewards for later.

I wouldn't be surprised if we see Ellen Ripley DX this year, maybe BTTF, and the most obvious, Batman returns line. I'm hoping for a DX Rambo 2

Re: Hot Toys-The Terminator-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) Collectible Figure

The likeness may indeed be off but I'm finding it hard to condemn HT for it here if it was their intention to make him look somewhat fake like the animatronic puppets...

The question is, what is off.

In my opinion the hairs are too short and the face is to wide.

Ordered.

Now you guys can tell all your friends you know a guy with one red dot of reputation that just PO'd a T-800 like a ****ing boss!

Back