Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

very nice piece.

dsc01208rq.jpg

dsc01207ll.jpg

dsc01204q.jpg

dsc01203yd.jpg

Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

78FE0795-3587-463B-8F05-6796F435219A-559-0000004001A31E6B.jpg

Hmm... how do you make Gordon hold the shotgun like that on the pic?

Anyone have the kumik 1/6 Gordon from ebay? I want to get it

Anyone know a really good Swat figure I could get to go with my Jim Gordon.

I'm having issues with my patch peeling. I keep pushing it down but it's still not sticking. Those that glued the patch, did you remove the shirt from him first?

It seems like a stupid question, but I've never had to glue anything back onto a figure before.

I'm having issues with my patch peeling. I keep pushing it down but it's still not sticking. Those that glued the patch, did you remove the shirt from him first?

It seems like a stupid question, but I've never had to glue anything back onto a figure before.

I'm having the same issue :monkey2

Yes, it seems to be a common problem.

The glue was never that great to begin with. My glue almost looks sort of yellow.

It looks as though they used some sort of thin brown/yellowish sticky film rather than glue to stick it on? The thin sticky layer is peeling off the patch, it doesn't even cover the entirety of the patch... that's why it's not sticking properly. I'm able to separate them easily. I'll use fabric glue and fix this thing, otherwise it's going to bug me forever! :lol

I noticed today this figure is on the wait list now. I'm pretty sure it's been listed as sold out until now. Anyway I submitted a reservation hoping maybe they've got a couple in the warehouse they missed. Fingers crossed !

How long do you have to send things back to sideshow? I got this when it was first released and there was something stained on the swat vest but never got around to sending it back as I boxed it back up. Forgot about it until now but I'm guessing its too late to ask them to replace the vest.

Nah, I didn't have to. I had a hot glue gun and used a very small amount and that seemed to work just fine. It's still holding strong.

I got this when it was first released and there was something stained on the swat vest but never got around to sending it back as I boxed it back up.

Something stained? The vest is supposed to be weathered.

Something stained? The vest is supposed to be weathered.

I wondered if this was the case but recently when I checked it out it felt kind of sticky. And when I looked at other pictures no one else's seemed to look like it.

I wondered if this was the case but recently when I checked it out it felt kind of sticky. And when I looked at other pictures no one else's seemed to look like it.

My vest was like that when i received it. it was so bad the figure was stuck to the packaging and was hard to get out.

I contacted sideshow and they sent me a replacement vest

Video Review, HABI TOYS

Last edited:

Video in spanish...

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WQ1mhpXqZk[/ame]

by the way, is there anyone in Spain in the forum?

Back