Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

Just got an email that its been shipped!! :yess:

Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

They must have me on the pay-no-mind list. :slap :gah::panic::impatient::thwak

:gah:Nothing for me either.....though they've had my $$ since the 5th

Nothing here yet either, but it looks like they go west to east.:cuckoo:

Got the UPS shipping notice around 7:50 p.m Eastern today. Says to expect in Monday September 17th, Can't wait!

Yep. Mine shipped today. Should be here Friday.

I'm really interested in how SS ships their orders. I'm in CA and I think I ordered within the first 5 minutes. :dunno

I'm really interested in how SS ships their orders. I'm in CA and I think I ordered within the first 5 minutes. :dunno

Same here, although my last few orders from SS I've noticed tend to ship a few days after they're first reported to be shipping. I know I ordered the tumbler the first hour it was available, and didn't get a shipping notice until Thursday after they started shipping.

im in CA, ordered 7-30, shipped today, receiving tomorrow

What!! I ordered 7/27 and haven't gotten *******.....:dunno:dunno
I thought they went by the date and time you ordered??

Drat for me. I ordered mine almost immediately after it went up and it still hasn't shipped. Better ship tomorrow or else impatience will drive me nuts :panic:

What!! I ordered 7/27 and haven't gotten *******.....:dunno:dunno
I thought they went by the date and time you ordered??

I dont know how they work, i even got on the waitlist after other members on different items and mine converted first. but good thing about living in CA i always get my stuff next day by 11 a.m :yess:

I dont know how they work, i even got on the waitlist after other members on different items and mine converted first. but good thing about living in CA i always get my stuff next day by 11 a.m :yess:

Yeah! But I live in Cali too.

Drat for me. I ordered mine almost immediately after it went up and it still hasn't shipped. Better ship tomorrow or else impatience will drive me nuts :panic:

Same here. All of my SS orders are placed as soon as the item goes up and I'm always one of the last people to get a shipping notice. On top of that I live in NJ so it takes a week to get here. Very frustrating to say the least.

Back