Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

I got a UPS email stating my Gordon is on his way, and I was on the waitlist. Estimated delivery is Monday. Has UPS ever delivered ahead of schedule, cause I really am getting impatient and wish I could have him on Friday. I guess waiting is the price I have to pay for living in the Chicagoland area?

Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

I don't think I've ever gotten anything early from UPS. Sometimes I've gotten it a little later than the initial expected delivery date.

Same here. All of my SS orders are placed as soon as the item goes up and I'm always one of the last people to get a shipping notice. On top of that I live in NJ so it takes a week to get here. Very frustrating to say the least.

Wow-that does suck!!!
I'm surprised i get my items 3 days after they ship...and i'm in Australia.
Sometimes 5 if it collides with the weekend :(

Checked my emails before heading off to work and still nothing :gah:

What!! I ordered 7/27 and haven't gotten *******.....:dunno:dunno
I thought they went by the date and time you ordered??

maybe it is when your CC is charged.

My CC is charged sometimes up to a week after I place an order.
:dunno

maybe it is when your CC is charged.

My CC is charged sometimes up to a week after I place an order.
:dunno

My card got charged on the 5th like everybody else. It just seems weird...:dunno

I'm gonna have to wait longer then most people who are getting theirs sent out soon or already have been :(
I have to get mine sent to a store in the UK and then sent from that store to me :( I probably won't get mine till sometime towards the end of the month.
If any of you get your Gordon by the end of this week, Post pictures, please? :)

I also ordered moments after it became available. Still no shipping notice. It would be cool if it came in this week, but that's not likely now. No worries, it'll get here eventually.

I also ordered moments after it became available. Still no shipping notice. It would be cool if it came in this week, but that's not likely now. No worries, it'll get here eventually.

Yes, eventually....

Just got my shipping notice! Very excited to get this figure.

Still waiting for my invoice but i expect it sometime this week.

Good for you :)

Eventually will be towards the end of the month for me :(

I know how it feels to be getting a new release much later than everyone else too as normally I don't order directly from Sideshow (the shipping and import fees are too much). This time it was my only option. On the plus side, it arrives pretty quickly.

Talking to them now...let's see what they say....:impatient::impatient:

Back