Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

552705_337640342986874_602884027_n.jpg

Killer Box. Same style as Rescue Cap

Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

I'm probably going to end up getting the Gordon w/ the coat since he's my favorite character out of the movies. Can't decide if I should get a Batman to go with him or not xD Because I don't have any other Hot Toys Batman figures.

531317_400694879992508_1927590925_n.jpg

422259_424943230877344_388779136_n.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4nUxXL8txA

Legit?

Posted on many places on Facebook. Plastic Enemies posted a few pics of it. Says it's a teaser for Hot Toys...

This makes it pretty obvious a coat Gordon is coming. Tons of the stuff in that vid is prototypes; clown mask, The Bat, DX 11 and 12. Now I'm questioning getting the SWAT figure.

C'mon SS, have this up for preorder!!! I hope it comes out soon, like now!

That video blows anything Robot Chicken did out of the water!!!!

This makes it pretty obvious a coat Gordon is coming. Tons of the stuff in that vid is prototypes; clown mask, The Bat, DX 11 and 12. Now I'm questioning getting the SWAT figure.

I think I will wait for the coat Gordon, and if I really want to, getting SWAT uniforms and guns are really easy for him later..... makes more sense financially.

Honestly, if we do get a trench Gordon, I hope it's a new sculpt. The S.W.A.T. version perfectly represents the young, idealistic Gordon from BB and TDK. If we're going to get a trench Gordon under the TDKR line, I would hope that he is an accurate representation of the weathered and beaten down Commissioner as he was portrayed in that film.

That's his TDK outfit. He wore it from the part where he talks to Dent in the hospital to the end of the film. It seems pretty accurate except for the shoes and maybe a few other details.

TheDarkKnightJGordon.jpg

A TDK Commissioner Gordon [with the Batsignal :wink1:] would be very awesome. But this may be nothing more than a custom figure.

A TDK Commissioner Gordon [with the Batsignal :wink1:] would be very awesome. But this may be nothing more than a custom figure.

Or a limited edition
Or an exclusive
yeah, highly unlikely for normal releases

531317_400694879992508_1927590925_n.jpg

422259_424943230877344_388779136_n.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4nUxXL8txA

Legit?

Posted on many places on Facebook. Plastic Enemies posted a few pics of it. Says it's a teaser for Hot Toys...

If I'm not mistaken this is iminime's Gordon.

If I'm not mistaken this is iminime's Gordon.

I don't know about that. Don't think HTs would let the director use prototypes of the Bat, DX 11 and DX 12 with another company's figure.

Plastic enemies was posting on FB too that this is a HT release. It's pretty much as expected.

I'm ok having two Gordons so I'll still pick up the SWAT version. I like the GCPD SWAT kit which he comes with.

as of now im treating it as a custom hot toys had made .no point in getting excited for nothing .

I don't know about that. Don't think HTs would let the director use prototypes of the Bat, DX 11 and DX 12 with another company's figure.

Plastic enemies was posting on FB too that this is a HT release. It's pretty much as expected.

I'm ok having two Gordons so I'll still pick up the SWAT version. I like the GCPD SWAT kit which he comes with.

This was displayed with the HT figures? :dunno

Can you link me to that pic please? I haven't seen a Commissioner Gordon figure anywhere in the Ani-Con pics.

Edit: Wai-man posted these pics on FB, maybe someone can cehck with him.

What's bothering me about it are his glasses, which are wrong in these pics, yet they're correct on the regular pair that comes with the SWAT version. Hmmm...

I'm REALLY looking forward to this one. The glasses looking fantastic on the sculpt and the SWAT outfit is spot on :thumbs2:

See what really would impact my decision is if they make a Bat signal, if not then I would rather have swat Gordon. Because that version is badass and The Dark Knight is my all time favorite movie, and it reminds me a lot of Tim Sale's Gordon that goes into the sewers after Mr. Freeze in Dark Victory which I Love. It would seem that if Hot Toys is making a Bat signal it may be farther off then even trench coat Gordon since it is no where in the video. So the fact the Bat signal isn't shown at all reallly makes me lean toward the SWAT version, but that's just me. Hope you guys see my point.

Back