Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

If that's legit, I'm all in. You can never have too many Gary Oldmans (Oldmen?) on your shelf!

Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

as of now im treating it as a custom hot toys had made .no point in getting excited for nothing .

:lecture

to me looks like HT SWAT Gordon head with iminime's clothes.

Odered. I doubt this one will last long

Thanks for the head's up. I got my order in. Unfortunately, since I'm in Canada, my total after shipping and duty will be almost $300. :mad:

I am in Canada too, and this is not worth $300 for me no matter how much I like Gordon and Gary Oldman.... pass for now.... :(

Thanks for the head's up. I got my order in. Unfortunately, since I'm in Canada, my total after shipping and duty will be almost $300. :mad:

I got an order in too awsome there was no nrd but 225 is expensive as hell for this they could of at least added free shipping. Three a amazing halo reach figure will only be 200 and be an awsome bargin compared to this.

to much for me to swing right now. :[ alittle over priced aswell

thanks for the heads up just ordered mine:yess:

Done deal, it's an Ex so I did not hesitate. But it's gonna set me back around $240 shipped. I was hoping $189

Since it's an exclusive, I figure I can make my $300 back if they make another Gordon that I like better.

I am in Canada too, and this is not worth $300 for me no matter how much I like Gordon and Gary Oldman.... pass for now.... :(

could always try your luck with toy2.net. They were able to bring in the Rescue Cap, so they might have some luck bringing in Gordon

Back