Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

to much for me to swing right now. :[ alittle over priced aswell

its a exclusive though
sarah-michelle-gellar.gif

Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

could always try your luck with toy2.net. They were able to bring in the Rescue Cap, so they might have some luck bringing in Gordon

I didn't know I'd have a chance to get it from them. Is there a cancellation fee for Sideshow?

Done deal, it's an Ex so I did not hesitate. But it's gonna set me back around $240 shipped. I was hoping $189

I wasn't expecting anything less than Cap for Gordon. I was however expecting less for Angelica. $225 she is not worth

No cancellation fee. Just put my order in.

Damn CA taxes were $17!!!

This will run me close to $260 shipped. Hope it is even better in hand.

This could possibly sell out bye the end of the day.

Next years toy fair exclusive will be rahs ahul Guhl book it.

Best part of all, coming in September.

You gotta be pooping me with that price.

way overpriced---

:lecture

to me looks like HT SWAT Gordon head with iminime's clothes.

I thought it was Swat HS with Iminime's trench at first. The shirt and tie are not Iminime's and are more accurate. But I don't think Iminime's trench has that zipper on the back of the collar so it may be safe to assume that those are all HT proto clothes.

Damn $225 + shipping for this dude. More than I expected for this. But who am I kidding. I'll kick and scream for 5 minutes and have this PO'd by the end of the day.

Headsculpt is the only selling point for me. Could (and have) bash up a swat outfit for a lot less, so will wait for the trench coat version I think.

I would say this figure is overpriced for sure (especially for me being in CA) but I feel that this figure will be one of those nostalgic pieces later on once it's no longer available.

At least I hope so....

I'm not loving the price, but I'm glad there isn't an NRD so I can take my time and think about if I want to cancel or not. I think NRD's only apply for items $250+, and a price point like that for Gordon would be ridiculous anyway.

F me. With Tax and Shipping here in Cali that thing is going to cost me more than DX11, DX12 and the Batpod. Uggh. But I NEED a Gordon so...Flex pay it is then. Grrr.

Back