Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

Looks great. Can't wait for this one!

Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

Chief Futzer H. Chan :lecture

Looks like he does a way better job than most of the bozos that have been posing these things. That's the best I've seen the DX12 look yet.

Its one of them days at work that you keep checking if a figure is up for PO rather than working

So what goes up for order tomorrow???

Gordon?
Mark VII?

These 2 have had full reveals, so I'd say one of them.

Of course I guess they could still reveal something else tonight for PO tomorrow. Maybe..

Catwoman?
Wolverine?
Xavier?

mark VII is today or tomorrow. Dunno about the Anicom/Toy Fair figs...

Something HT will be up tomorrow, I think.

But this is part of the Bat goodness... I gave up on the Avengers because of the Bat goodness. Plus they'll rerelease all of those figures for all the sequels: Thor 2, Cap 2 and Avengers 2. No more DK flicks though.

:exactly::goodpost:

Agreed. They may surprise with more, but IM seems like a sure thing since the specs are up now.

We might not see gorden untill spook thats what happened with the toy fair bruce wayne side show did not put that 1 up untill spook last year if I remember

We might not see gorden untill spook thats what happened with the toy fair bruce wayne side show did not put that 1 up untill spook last year if I remember

:lecture Yeah I think that is right. That or it was right around that time.

Actual product looks really good. Head size looks fine there too.

The 'line' above his mouth that everyone was complaining about is there too.

531317_400694879992508_1927590925_n.jpg

422259_424943230877344_388779136_n.jpg

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4nUxXL8txA"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4nUxXL8txA[/ame]

Legit?

Posted on many places on Facebook. Plastic Enemies posted a few pics of it. Says it's a teaser for Hot Toys...

God I hope it is legit...

I wasn't sure if that was HT or not. I wouldn't be surprised as "regular" Gordon is supposedly really in the works, but we'll see I guess.

I am pretty sure, with how HT is milking every hundred dollar bill out of our wallets, they are gonna make a "commissioner" version with the long coat soon. I am really debating if I shall wait for that or get this so called exclusive.... I have a feeling the next version would probably be cheaper when retailers get their stock.....

I miss those days that HT will actually give us an extra coat so one figure is a done deal for a side character like Gordon....

Back