Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

I know I'm biased for being a batman fan, but the acting in this one was phenomenal on all ends, especially bale and oldman. The performance that hit me the hardest though was Michael Caine's Alfred.

Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

I know I'm biased for being a batman fan, but the acting in this one was phenomenal on all ends, especially bale and oldman. The performance that hit me the hardest though was Michael Caine's Alfred.

:exactly::goodpost:

:lecture:lecture:lecture

Hathaway, JGL and Hardy also nailed their performances.

The only one I was slightly disappointed acting wise was Cottilard.

Bale has never been better as Bruce/Bats

:lecture:lecture:lecture

Hathaway, JGL and Hardy also nailed their performances.

The only one I was slightly disappointed acting wise was Cottilard.

Bale has never been better as Bruce/Bats

Cottilard fell into her roll near the end other then that yea she was a little dry

So, I believe this will have the same availability as the Demon Batman and Scarecrow set and the Batman Begins Batman/Bruce Wayne, right? Meaning no retailers will get them from Sideshow, and only Asian shops will get them straight from Hot Toys or their local distributor.

So, I believe this will have the same availability as the Demon Batman and Scarecrow set and the Batman Begins Batman/Bruce Wayne, right? Meaning no retailers will get them from Sideshow, and only Asian shops will get them straight from Hot Toys or their local distributor.

thats what im thinking .

Fantastic! That just means that if he is ridiculously expensive on the secondary market, that you just have to wait the storm out.

Initially the scarecrow/demon set was selling for $1000 now it goes up for $350-$400

Hope they get these in soon. I've got post-DKRises excitement and want one of these figures in hand...

Hope they get these in soon. I've got post-DKRises excitement and want one of these figures in hand...

feel the same way Rex! :hi5:

I need something. I order the The Dark knight Manual and some Movie Masters, but a good HT figure would be nice right about now

feel the same way Rex! :hi5:

I need something. I order the The Dark knight Manual and some Movie Masters, but a good HT figure would be nice right about now

Yeah, I haven't received a Hot Toy since Jack Nicholson Joker, and I really want something new for my shelf. I still don't own the original DX Ledger Joker or Bank Robber Joker, and I'm debating buying one of them here soon just to tide me over. Even though with Gordon, Catwoman, Bane, Joker 2.0 and DKRises Batman on my slate for upcoming figures, I can't afford it.

Must... stay... strong...

Dang guys I am so torn with this figure, as awesome as it get's i think I would rather have the iconic Gordon with the trench coat. However even though I think hot toys will make that Gordon eventually, and it will probably come with a Bat signal who knows when they will make it. Also since this is an exclusive once it is gone you won't be able to get this without being raped on Ebay! How do you guys feel about this? Anyone just going to wait out for the trench coat version?

I'm getting all the version that comes out. Most likely only 2 versions will be made and I like both look.

I would with maybe the Joker or Batman, but not with Gordon as much as I Love him. IDK what to do!

It's an exclusive so I would buy it and if Commissioner Gordon is released and you don't want the Lt Gordon anymore you could always sell it at cost or make a few bucks.

Everyone has to buy this figure who loves TDK.

Who else is going to hold a shotgun to the face of their DX11??

If he wasn't an exclusive it would be nice to get a couple of these to have generic GCPD SWAT guys too. :(

Back