Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

Just realised this means we'll be getting a Naked Snake "Camo Version" too.
What with everyone being 100% certain 'Version' on the title means another version to come :yess:

Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

I did some research for us and I bet Hot Toys/ Sideshow wouldn't want us to see this :wink1::

Link: Preorder in HK at about $178 ...

What we can see is that for us it will probably be the same price (220$) as the Toy Fair CAP...
So + $42 just for Sideshow and the others and for not living in HK :cuckoo:

Further information I could get is that it is limited to 600 for the linked reservation but it WILL be available at the regular way later on, so to all who told me not to be impatient :lecture : You were right :wink1:

Last edited:

Looking at this I'm not that sure:

535016_10150967790397825_1192543374_n.jpg

2 times "VIP"??

But lets all do some interpretation homework:

Announcement at Hot Toys on FB...

I don't get this:

"For exclusive items in the U.S. other than the Captain America Collectible Figure, please stay tuned with Sideshow Collectibles’ website https://www.sideshowtoy.com for details later on."

The CAP figure is available at Sideshow's since some days so what do they mean? :dunno

That's precisely what they mean. The Cap figure is already available, the others aren't, so they're telling people to stay tuned for details on when Gordon and Angelica are going to be available.

My guess will be on Thursday for the pre-order.
:dunno:impatient:

I did some research for us and I bet Hot Toys/ Sideshow wouldn't want us to see this :wink1::

What we can see is that for us it will probably be the same price (220$) as the Toy Fair CAP...

Further information I could get is that it is limited to 600 for the linked reservation but it WILL be available at the regular way later on, so to all who told me not to be impatient :lecture : You were right :wink1:

Hold the phone, hot toys actually fixed their site? Did hell freeze over?

Oh no, some scalpers succeeded ...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/150853306657
https://www.ebay.com/itm/251104717417

That's precisely what they mean. The Cap figure is already available, the others aren't, so they're telling people to stay tuned for details on when Gordon and Angelica are going to be available.

What the poster said is HT VIP in Hong Kong will guarantee a set to purchase if they are willing to line up in the 3 days (10-12 July) stated on the poster. The rest of the poor non HT VIP in HK will need to register on HT's website for lucky draw. The registration requires HKID no. and each ID no. can enter once only. Only 600 sets will be available for non HT VIP in the HK event.

The poster concerns purchasers in Hong Kong only.

Last edited:

I'll wait for the regular sideshow pre order at $250 tops. $400 for SWAT Ned Flanders, I think not scalpers!

Okely dokely diddly doo.

Pretty sure he's giving us a little Blue Steel there.

Though it could be Le Tigre. Hard to tell. Takes a trained eye ...

Pretty sure he needs to get his ass for pre order on sideshow..

There are already pre-orders on ebay for this for nearly £300!

There are already pre-orders on ebay for this for nearly £300!

I know, I already paid that for my dc direct no oil dx02 , can't do it again on a new fig that's still in prod..

I hope he's not iron man mark vi avengers limited. Ie 3000 pieces. That,d suck.

I hope it is. The avengers Iron Man was available for PO on SSC site for more than 24 hours. As long as we have a chance to get it.

I hope it is. The avengers Iron Man was available for PO on SSC site for more than 24 hours. As long as we have a chance to get it.

Exactly. I was worried about getting that Mark VI because of how limited it was supposed to be. It was around for a couple of days. If Jim Gordon is the same way I will be happy.

Exactly. I was worried about getting that Mark VI because of how limited it was supposed to be. It was around for a couple of days. If Jim Gordon is the same way I will be happy.

Cool guys, good to know! Now that I've pre order mms dx12 he's priority no.1

I just spoke with Jeff Dean at Sideshow and he said they're definitely getting it, just not sure when. He said just keep an eye out.

Back