Hot Toys: The Dark Knight: 1/4 The Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Long term investment? I'm never ever ever ever selling these. I don't even think I'm going to even encourage my kids to go to college. These figures are more worthwhile. I actually took money out of their savings to help fund the custom Batman cape and the face repaint/rooted hair I'm inevitably going to get for my bonus Ledger head.

Did you order yet bro?

I’m thinking Adam Gwhatever for that HS modification. I mean, it’s just 8K for a piece of HISTORY on my shelf. I lol at the poor bastards that simply can’t afford what I can.

I’ll also get toni meh.i to do a one of a kind custom cape for Batman. No Walmart fabric for me, probably michaels.

can't wait for the EX to sell out and read 300 pages of whining of those who said HT didn't make enough - they needed time to see more pics and evaluate that extra HS:slap

Present me

4xMaE1i.gif

Six months from now...

XmQFeO8.gif

I’m thinking Adam Gwhatever for that HS modification. I mean, it’s just 8K for a piece of HISTORY on my shelf. I lol at the poor bastards that simply can’t afford what I can.

I’ll also get toni meh.i to do a one of a kind custom cape for Batman. No Walmart fabric for me, probably michaels.

Michaels? ***** you broke. I've got my own sheep for fabric, and not just any sheep, it's one of them Dolly clones. :monkey3

can't wait for the EX to sell out and read 300 pages of whining of those who said HT didn't make enough - they needed time to see more pics and evaluate that extra HS:slap

Extra? Extra? There ain't no "extra" with Hot Toys and Sideshow, you pay more for that headsculpt boiii.

that is not true, because some rich do

I got friends that are loaded that love movies and superhero stuff but they turn their noses up to this toy ****. They'd sooner buy screen used props.

Wealthy people aren't buying Batman and Joker big boi dollies for half a grand, they're buying cars, boats, vacation homes and investing to turn their money into more money. All things that further their status. And that's if they're not being utter tight wads with their money.

Misers don't buy Hot Toys.

I almost took a laminated paper Gotham license plate when they were filming BvS over here. Does that count?

I got friends that are loaded that love movies and superhero stuff but they turn their noses up to this toy ****. They'd sooner buy screen used props.

Wealthy people aren't buying Batman and Joker big boi dollies for half a grand, they're buying cars, boats, vacation homes and investing to turn their money into more money. All things that further their status. And that's if they're not being utter tight wads with their money.

Misers don't buy Hot Toys.

Real rich people hae every single PO they have as a signature. Fact.

If I became rich now I would still be an action figure man all the way. If I had always been rich, harder to say. I might have lived a very different life and never developed and maintained an interest in toys.

If I became rich now I would still be an action figure man all the way. If I had always been rich, harder to say. I might have lived a very different life and never developed and maintained an interest in toys.

Hmn. You think?

IDK, Lambos, girls, parties... hard to find the time for dollies IMO. Also, you sort of become more financially aware, and I mean investing in more worthwhile things.

I’m telling you, I’m rich. I know,

Hmn. You think?

IDK, Lambos, girls, parties... hard to find the time for dollies IMO. Also, you sort of become more financially aware, and I mean investing in more worthwhile things.

I’m telling you, I’m rich. I know,

I mean I would still be an action figure man as opposed to suddenly becoming a props and 1:1 replicas and statues man. Those things don't interest me at all really except maybe a full size Endoskeleton. Otherwise I've always been about being able to hold a movie character in my hand - not plant a static bust on the shelf or a 1:1 Terminator CPU.

I also think in the immediate-term, if I won the lottery, I would probably escalate my collecting yeah. I would lift the restrictions I currently place on myself - buy up the backlog of stuff that's been on my want-list and probably preorder a bunch of things I otherwise wasn't going to get - because heck, provided it was a big win, I could.

Last edited:
Well, I got the PF Joker not too long ago, but I'm getting this one too. I hope HT fix the jaw line, which is too thin, and overall improve the likeness on the sculpt.

So, does real hair make all the difference? Because I've seen some posts on OSR that make it look like somebody unclogged their drain with a 1/6th figure and forgot to clean it off afterwards?

Back