Hot Toys: The Dark Knight: 1/4 The Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just ordered Joker and Batman from SSC and put them on flex... I think that'll make the prices feel a little less painful than one lump payment when they go to release

Just ordered Joker and Batman from SSC and put them on flex... I think that'll make the prices feel a little less painful than one lump payment when they go to release

It’s the same amount at the end, no savings. Flex is just an interest free loan to SSC.

Pay in full FTMFW.

I think we should mind our own finances considering we are all in very different situations.

I'm not ashamed to say that I ordered the Ex. 1/4 Joker (x2) and 1/4 Begins Batman (x2) against my family and the mortgage. I love lines of credit. I may not technically have the money to buy another Bale and Ledger, but damn it I just can't pass on these. It's like a compulsion, I LOVE NOLAN BATMAN.

Also, ordered.

True. I’m rich as ****.

Lies. Rich people don't buy any of this toy/collectible stuff.

I'm not ashamed to say that I ordered the Ex. 1/4 Joker (x2) and 1/4 Begins Batman (x2) against my family and the mortgage. I love lines of credit. I may not technically have the money to buy another Bale and Ledger, but damn it I just can't pass on these. It's like a compulsion, I LOVE NOLAN BATMAN.

Also, ordered.

Nice man. Gotta double down that long-term investment.

Nice man. Gotta double down that long-term investment.

Long term investment? I'm never ever ever ever selling these. I don't even think I'm going to even encourage my kids to go to college. These figures are more worthwhile. I actually took money out of their savings to help fund the custom Batman cape and the face repaint/rooted hair I'm inevitably going to get for my bonus Ledger head.

Did you order yet bro?

Long term investment? I'm never ever ever ever selling these. I don't even think I'm going to even encourage my kids to go to college. These figures are more worthwhile. I actually took money out of their savings to help fund the custom Batman cape and the face repaint/rooted hair I'm inevitably going to get for my bonus Ledger head.

Did you order yet bro?

Yeah I got mine. Will be the only franchise I have in 1/4. My first 1/4 as well. Definitely can't wait!

Did you order yet bro?

Don't forget the socks :lecture

Don't forget the socks :lecture

Hnnnnnngggggg, you're right.

Actually, looking at them, what's with Hot Toys' badly photoshopping his right foot? :lol

IMG_8475.JPG
IMG_8475.JPG

can't wait for the EX to sell out and read 300 pages of whining of those who said HT didn't make enough - they needed time to see more pics and evaluate that extra HS:slap

Back