Hot Toys: The Dark Knight: 1/4 The Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not ashamed to say that I ordered the Ex. 1/4 Joker (x2) and 1/4 Begins Batman (x2) against my family and the mortgage. I love lines of credit. I may not technically have the money to buy another Bale and Ledger, but damn it I just can't pass on these. It's like a compulsion, I LOVE NOLAN BATMAN.

I hope your wife divorces you. Go play immature compulsive man child by yourself. Oh, and when you finally decide to start paying down the principal on those lines of credit in a couple of years, give me a call so I can offer you 1/2 of what you paid for those figures so you don't lose your house.
06cbe127b615ac45489c46bf912c0a62.jpg

I'm not ashamed to say that I ordered the Ex. 1/4 Joker (x2) and 1/4 Begins Batman (x2) against my family and the mortgage. I love lines of credit. I may not technically have the money to buy another Bale and Ledger, but damn it I just can't pass on these. It's like a compulsion, I LOVE NOLAN BATMAN.

I hope your wife divorces you. Go play immature compulsive man child by yourself. Oh, and when you finally decide to start paying down the principal on those lines of credit in a couple of years, give me a call so I can offer you 1/2 of what you paid for those figures so you don't lose your house.

Whoa.....totally uncalled for.... reported to mods

Man, the movie prop buying business is crazy. People have to be loaded to afford those things.

Have you seen actual movie props....you will be disappointed. They are crap foam, styrofoam, painted with no interior detail...weapons are just plastic rubbery molds that look real on camera but up close look stupid fake. The armor and superhero suits are ridiculously made of crap latex molds too. It's all low quality because it needs to be lightweight and cheap for the movie budget because they make many of the same props.

What's going on in here the last couple pages? It's changed to a thread about personal finances, brags, and insults. :stick

I think some people are mostly just joking and mocking tropes of collecting, and being rich and collecting and maybe being mistaken for being real bragging. I'm sure the Joker would be proud of the ensuing anarchy in here.

Maybe I need to put it in a more relatable way for sideshow's main demographic to understand it. Let me try it again.

I'm not ashamed to say that I ordered the Ex. 1/4 Joker (x2) and 1/4 Begins Batman (x2) using my parents credit card. I love using their Master Card. Technically, I may not be asking for their permission to buy another Bale and Ledger, but they never check their credit card bills. Damn it I just can't pass on these, I hope they come out before I graduate high school! It's like a compulsion, I LOVE NOLAN BATMAN.

Also, ordered.

Last edited:
Maybe I need to put it in a more relatable way for sideshow's main demographic understand it. Let me try it again.

I'm not ashamed to say that I ordered the Ex. 1/4 Joker (x2) and 1/4 Begins Batman (x2) using my parents credit card. I love using their Master Card. I may not technically be asking for their permission to buy another Bale and Ledger, but they never check their credit card bills. Damn it I just can't pass on these, I hope they come out before I graduate high school. It's like a compulsion, I LOVE NOLAN BATMAN

I am starting to see what you mean but, I am STILL QUITE NOT UNDERSTANDING.. :lol:lol:lol

I'm not ashamed to say that I ordered the Ex. 1/4 Joker (x2) and 1/4 Begins Batman (x2) using my parents credit card. I love using their Master Card. I may not technically be asking for their permission to buy another Bale and Ledger, but they never check their credit card bills. Damn it I just can't pass on these, I hope they come out before I graduate high school. It's like a compulsion, I LOVE NOLAN BATMAN

I hope your parents ground you. Go play immature compulsive man child by yourself. Oh, and when you finally decide to start paying down the debt on those credit cards in a couple of months, give me a call so I can offer you 1/2 of what you paid for those figures so you don't lose your xbox subscription.

Back