Hot Toys : The Crow ( Brandon Lee ) Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My new Crow figure flew into my gaff today and I have just had a quick look at him and this one is a-ok. :yess:

I just love the figure. I will post my thoughts on him over the weekend with some pics.

After months of paying mine off I just got a Crow today as well!
Amazing figure, I couldn't be happier!
Brings back fond memories of watching this movie in the theater with my stepdad surrounded by goths and metalheads. :lol

After months of paying mine off I just got a Crow today as well!
Amazing figure, I couldn't be happier!
Brings back fond memories of watching this movie in the theater with my stepdad surrounded by goths and metalheads. :lol

LOL - I forgot about that but now that I think about it there were a lot of funky hair, oversized black jeans and chains in the theater the day I went too.

Anyone else think the fig is a bit on the short side? I might have to bung a couple of long foot pegs on this guy. I was checking IMDB on the height of Brandon and it says 6', must of got his height from his mum I'm guessing.

DSCF2379_zpse9a1929d.jpg

:dunno

Anyone else think the fig is a bit on the short side? I might have to bung a couple of long foot pegs on this guy. I was checking IMDB on the height of Brandon and it says 6', must of got his height from his mum I'm guessing.

DSCF2379_zpse9a1929d.jpg

:dunno

long foot pegs make a big difference.

Yep getting long pegs is a must.

Would any HT 1/6 Long Foot pegs do the job? For instance would the Terminator or T2 long foot pegs be ok for the Crow? I'm just after some advice before I purchase some.

Anyways I don't have any problems with this figure (well he needs longer foot pegs) and I really like him and all his accessories. Sure his hair could have been a tad bit longer and HT should have made a better body for him but straight out of the box I think this guy is ace. :yess:

I will display him with his coat off for the moment and I will get some weapons for him later on down the road.

Here are some pics -

jwyQZoLl.jpg

k7VO1hNl.jpg

g4boSFEl.jpg

oTfEJWTl.jpg

3D5jxInl.jpg

E4DmFPxl.jpg

xOsYRTfl.jpg

9hMOccHl.jpg

7N3Zg1El.jpg

5bbcsa6l.jpg

I picked up a non ht pair of pegs and fitted no problem.yeah despite its issues it's the only Brandon lee/crow figure made.....so far.

I got mine on ebay from cbtoycollectables.but he's out of long ones at the mo.you could try the 1/6th group on facebook also.

I got mine on ebay from cbtoycollectables.but he's out of long ones at the mo.you could try the 1/6th group on facebook also.

Cheers bud. :hi5:

I have sent them an email to see if they will get them back in-stock, so fingers crossed. :pray:

I don't use Facebook though.

Back