Hot Toys: The Avengers: Mark VI Limited Edition Collectible Figurine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not sure cos I haven't got him at hand right now, but isn't that part there just because it's a removable arm? I don't know if it's supposed to be on both arms.

I'm not sure cos I haven't got him at hand right now, but isn't that part there just because it's a removable arm? I don't know if it's supposed to be on both arms.

it should be on BOTH arms. the washer is there to help scraping and loose arms.

Thanks,thats reassuring. So basically I will have to pop his arm off and slip on a washer piece?

yup, twist slightly while pulling and the arm will pop right off. put the washer on with the coned area sticking towards the body and pop it back on...good to go!

they will prob just send you a replacement washer. they are standard across all marks. you shouldn't have any issues getting what you need

Yep. Just contact customer service about the problem. They replaced things for me in the past! They are very friendly and helpful!

Yeah check them MK6 arms peoples.The only reason I noticed was because his arm was a little looser than the other. I was like WTF!, last time I inspected him it was tight. Glad its just a replaceable piece and nothing more.

it should be on BOTH arms. the washer is there to help scraping and loose arms.

yup, twist slightly while pulling and the arm will pop right off. put the washer on with the coned area sticking towards the body and pop it back on...good to go!

Note quite..... The washer is for aesthetics than anything else,it does not make the arm tighter/looser.

This is not a new problem, many IM2 VI and some IV lacks this. .... especially Mk.6 that has 3 arms

Note quite..... The washer is for aesthetics than anything else,it does not make the arm tighter/looser.

This is not a new problem, many IM2 VI and some IV lacks this. .... especially Mk.6 that has 3 arms

not exactly true, its primarily there to help prevent the ball and socket becoming looser over time. this is why it fits inside the gap and not just rests on the outside of it. if they wanted something their for pure aesthetics they would just fill the pit of the arm with the appropriate detail and be done with it.
think of a ps3 dual shock controller after a few year and how much heavy play wears the post on the stick down, this is what that that washer is there to help prevent.

Ive had to fix loose arms on these guys enough to know how much it assists in holding the shoulder in upper (natural) positioning and also how much putting them there wares the ball peg and socket hole.

Last edited:
This review shows the difference with the first edition with the avengers edition.. enjoy!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2_dXQ2C0hU"]Iron Man Mark VI Stop Motion Review[/ame]

Hope you enjoyed it fellow collectors!

Here is mine. Glad they did an Avengers version. Had to sell my Iron Man 2 version (car needs new tyres) which I really regretted.

This version is lacking the BD (which is the high point of the IM2 M6) and the cool base but the Tony Stark head is fantastic and has vastly improved paintjob compared to the one that came with Mark IV.

Really hoping the pants won't turn pink.

IMG_0094.jpg

IMG_0095.jpg

IMG_0098.jpg

IMG_0093.jpg

IMG_0102.jpg

IMG_0111.jpg

Back