Hot Toys: The Avengers: Mark VI Limited Edition Collectible Figurine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used to work in a collectible toy shop myself... Until the company switched gears and we turned into an online collectible supply store. Better business, but man do I miss that shop. I envy ya!

Sallah

Comic's wholesale (owner) Comic day I went would packages the orders take them to the comics store's. I would take home close to each of one(sometimes more) and read them. Good thing I did not have a toyshop.

I just did a search on ebay, there are 4 of the 16pc limited edition version up for auction now. They range from $2480 to $4000. I bet they'll be there a while for those prices.

I just did a search on ebay, there are 4 of the 16pc limited edition version up for auction now. They range from $2480 to $4000. I bet they'll be there a while for those prices.

With only 16 made $1,000 / $2,000 would be okay if not for base and a sticker. Same case be said for the EX. little hologram will cost you shipping. Without free shipping.

Forgive me if this is a silly question, but why did they only make 16 of those worldwide? :horror Just for the exclusivity?

I'm thinking a number like 500 or something would've happened, not 16.

Can any Hot Toys True Type or other character neck fit onto an Ironman body or is the ball in the body too big or small for the socket in the bottom of the neck? I have a Captain America neck coming that I'm putting a Mech Test Tony Stark (custom/recast/whatever you want to call it) head on to make up my own Avengers MK VI.

I'd hate to have paid good money for something that I can't use.

Really glad I got a second chance on owning the Mark VI. I can't get over the excellent sculpt and I'm having trouble displaying him without it.

DSC02364.jpg

Really glad I got a second chance on owning the Mark VI. I can't get over the excellent sculpt and I'm having trouble displaying him without it.

I reckon it's the most beautiful Armour they have designed so far.
I have mine displayed the same way(Although it's the Battle damaged version from IM2, and i have the damage panels on it).

I reckon it's the most beautiful Armour they have designed so far.
I have mine displayed the same way(Although it's the Battle damaged version from IM2, and i have the damage panels on it).

I really like the battle damaged option. I was disappointed that they glued the extra panels on this version since I was hoping to buy some BD pieces from people not using them, but no dice. I really want the helmet with the removable face plate and stark face, that's what I think is sorely lacking - particularly since he appeared that way in a key moment in the Avengers film.

I'll have to wait for the Mark VII to display Iron Man battle damaged I guess.

I really like the battle damaged option. I was disappointed that they glued the extra panels on this version since I was hoping to buy some BD pieces from people not using them, but no dice. I really want the helmet with the removable face plate and stark face, that's what I think is sorely lacking - particularly since he appeared that way in a key moment in the Avengers film.

I'll have to wait for the Mark VII to display Iron Man battle damaged I guess.

Yeah. Although the MKVII is annice armour, I love the triangular chest RT so the MKVI will always be my fave.
And the battle damaged parts really do make all the difference.

DSC02364.jpg

I was having the same thought. Display with helmet on or helmet off. I have him currently holding his helmet in his hand.

I just bought one of the hall of armor light-up bases on eBay for $35. I'm looking forward to displaying him in flight mode next!

How much was shipping? I need two or maybe buy 3?

I just changed my mark6 last week had the Tony head on with him hugging a bottle of JW Gold.

Back