Hot Toys: The Avengers: Mark VI Limited Edition Collectible Figurine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still think the original is better, the battle damage parts look so freaken good! The avengers version doesn't even come with a light up base. But it does make the avengers line more complete with that box;)

Yup in my opinion the first release were totally worth it :D Well i guess this version is for the guys who missed out on the Mark VI first release and to milk the Iron Man line as well haha

I missed out on the first release and got this right away. I also purchased the BD arm, chest, and mask and placed them on this guy. Best of both worlds I guess.

I got both this andthe first mark vi. I was late in the hot toy game but joined at the right time when this got released. They sure know how to milk it since I only wanted one version of each suit but didn't turn out that way.

I missed out on the first release and got this right away. I also purchased the BD arm, chest, and mask and placed them on this guy. Best of both worlds I guess.

Can you use the BD parts on the avengers Mark VI? I hear the chest plate is glued on.

the legs are the same as the bd version with glued on plates. when i got my replacement leg from SS they told me to destroy the old. the plates and the leg are the exact same pieces as the BD version, locking tabs and all

if you really wanted to risk it you can heat up the leg and probably get them to pop off intact. the glue wasn't that strong for me.

Yup in my opinion the first release were totally worth it :D Well i guess this version is for the guys who missed out on the Mark VI first release and to milk the Iron Man line as well haha

I had also missed out and was VERY pleased they released this edition. Hence, I was lucky too. :wink1:

Some more pics of my Mark VI :D
IMG_0076.jpg

IMG_0080.jpg

IMG_0087.jpg

IMG_0034.jpg

IMG_0037.jpg

While I initially passed on this due to owning the IM2 MKVI (and then regretting it once the prices started soaring), I managed to get one this past weekend for the original retail price...

I absolutely love the paint job on the Stark head, and having the ability to display my IM2 version as battle-damaged while leaving this one clean makes it well worth having for me... but I still think the IM2 is the superior release. Given the current prices for the Avengers version, I'd recommend tracking down the original release over this one...

Sallah

Back