Hot Toys: The Avengers: Mark VI Limited Edition Collectible Figurine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So is it worth getting this for around $400-$450??? That is crazy expensive. The retail price was $190 excl. shipping and taxes for a non us buyer.

So is it worth getting this for around $400-$450??? That is crazy expensive. The retail price was $190 excl. shipping and taxes for a non us buyer.

I love mine, but it's pretty bare in terms of accessories. I haven't even put any of the exposed forearm rocket pieces on because it's too hard to get the normal panels off (and someone on the forum said they broke theirs trying to remove them). I wouldn't spend $400-450 on this figure, but I would consider it for the Iron Man II release with the battle damage parts and extra base. Still, I'd probably just wait for the MK VII.

save your money and get the Mark VII and another Avengers figure with all that money, the Mark VI is a nice figure but not for what they're charging on Ebay, its just because its limited edtion of 3,000 which is why they're jacking up the price so high

save your money and get the Mark VII and another Avengers figure with all that money, the Mark VI is a nice figure but not for what they're charging on Ebay, its just because its limited edtion of 3,000 which is why they're jacking up the price so high

Good advice. :exactly:

I too, love mine but those prices are insane! You can buy 2 figures for that price. Just order a MKVII to complete your team... Unless you're a completist fool like me. :thud:

I love mine, but it's pretty bare in terms of accessories. I haven't even put any of the exposed forearm rocket pieces on because it's too hard to get the normal panels off (and someone on the forum said they broke theirs trying to remove them). I wouldn't spend $400-450 on this figure, but I would consider it for the Iron Man II release with the battle damage parts and extra base. Still, I'd probably just wait for the MK VII.

Good advice. :exactly:

I too, love mine but those prices are insane! You can buy 2 figures for that price. Just order a MKVII to complete your team... Unless you're a completist fool like me. :thud:

Thanks guys, for these great advices. Just what I need to know and can screw this piece and put this behind me and move on. :p

Here's mine :D
IMG_9621.jpg

IMG_9622.jpg

IMG_9624.jpg

IMG_9607.jpg

IMG_9609.jpg

IMG_9600.jpg

IMG_9583.jpg

IMG_9640.jpg

Some advice please...

I had to stay away from HT for almost a year and I missed out on this figure. Is it worth making a trade of one of my earlier figures for this..I have the mark I, Mark II, Mark III, Mark III BD, Mark IV & War Machine....would any of those be a good trade for the Mark VI?

Thanks

Some advice please...

I had to stay away from HT for almost a year and I missed out on this figure. Is it worth making a trade of one of my earlier figures for this..I have the mark I, Mark II, Mark III, Mark III BD, Mark IV & War Machine....would any of those be a good trade for the Mark VI?

Thanks

If you can swing a trade using the Mark I or Mark II, by all means go for it. That may be difficult, however, since both of those have been (or soon will be) upgraded.
If you want a Mark VI, I agree with the poster who suggests going with the original release - it has much more in the way of accessories, what with all the battle-damaged parts. And you can probably find one a bit more economically priced.

If you can swing a trade using the Mark I or Mark II, by all means go for it. That may be difficult, however, since both of those have been (or soon will be) upgraded.
If you want a Mark VI, I agree with the poster who suggests going with the original release - it has much more in the way of accessories, what with all the battle-damaged parts. And you can probably find one a bit more economically priced.

Thanks for the advice!

I have only recently picked up the IM2 MKVI.
It's my favourite armour. Sleek, refined, powerful looking.
It just looks so badass.
If the Avengers one gets a normal release i'll pick up another one for sure.
But for now, i am happy with the previous version.
It's incredible.

MKVIandSupes.jpg

another release somewhere, its is actually referring TO this release or just a mistake. thats all it can mean

though it would make me chuckle to see something like:
REALLY REALLY LIMITED WE SWEAR THIS TIME AVENGERS MARK VI FROM HOT TOYS!

another release somewhere, its is actually referring TO this release or just a mistake. thats all it can mean

though it would make me chuckle to see something like:
REALLY REALLY LIMITED WE SWEAR THIS TIME AVENGERS MARK VI FROM HOT TOYS!

:lol cant trust HT anymore when they say LIMITED :cuckoo:

this could also mean they're not yet done producing the 3000..hmm

Is that the limited edition?

Oh wait, that is for the Really Really Limited Edition!

It's for the one w/ MK IV head :lol

Thanks for the advice!

I'd go for the new release of Mark VI - It has an amazing head sculpt!

Back