Hot Toys: The Avengers: Mark VI Limited Edition Collectible Figurine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SS was nice enough to send my a replacement leg since mine came with a broken knee out of the box :clap

funny thing i noticed taking the old leg off, it appeared to have been tampered with. the screw cover as well as the the inner leg had a scratch on it like someone had attempted to pop it out to try and fix something. why would HT even put something like that on a figure?!?

glad it got sorted out in the end

anyway, random pic because pictures are always nice to look at.

2zy8ncx.jpg

ignore the electrical tape on the pole. i left the one for his base in the box then packed it away like a dummy, i couldn't be arsed to dig the box back out so i just fixed a broken one i had laying around lol

Those look amazing all lite up! I may do the same once I build up my HT army a little more! :wink1:

They really do look great together.

Looks great but the scale drives me nuts.

I do my best to try and ignore it. It's nice to see the evolution of not only Tony's looks but also HT's ability to create.

I could not help but notice how good your Mark III actually looks there haha.:wink1: I just feel like the legs look very skinny. Lets hope for a version 2!

A version 2 is fine, but I'm not upgrading (same way I feel about my MK I original).

I hope it does too. I missed out the original Mark VI and now this. :gah: and the price on eBay is insane! Double:gah::gah:

I didn't miss it, I sold it (nice return). I thought I wanted to expand my collection beyond Marvel but I was wrong. Selling everything un Marvel related hoping to get some items back. Karma :pfft:

I didn't miss it, I sold it (nice return). I thought I wanted to expand my collection beyond Marvel but I was wrong. Selling everything un Marvel related hoping to get some items back. Karma :pfft:

Maybe I read this wrong, but are you saying that you flipped a super-hot IM figure for profit that plenty of people here would kill to get and you're worried about Karma?

Maybe I read this wrong, but are you saying that you flipped a super-hot IM figure for profit that plenty of people here would kill to get and you're worried about Karma?

:exactly:I cannot get him back without paying the jacked up price. Karma is a b____ I'll hold out for a good deal or pick up Mark VII and call it a day

I don't quite understand your post there. So u mean u are happy that u sold the IM but regret that u did sell it?

:exactly:I cannot get him back without paying the jacked up price. Karma is a b____ I'll hold out for a good deal or pick up Mark VII and call it a day

This Truly is an awesome figure! Unfortunately, I'd purchased one at market high ($440, at the time), in fear that Sideshow wouldn't obtain any of these! That figure ended up back on eBay, but I'll NEVER let go of the second Avengers Mark VI figure that I'd purchased through Sideshow! I agree that the Mark VII is sweet, but I really prefer the Mark VI!

Last edited:
Back