Hot Toys: The Avengers: Mark VI Limited Edition Collectible Figurine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The scratch and scuff marks on this figure looks so "cartoony", I still prefer the original scuff marks of the first Mark VI release.

Does this figure has any issues?

QC seems to be all over the place with this (as usual with hot toys) mine ended up coming with a broken upper knee making the lower leg "hang" the rubber undies as well as the neck lining also stuck to the hard plastic pieces they touched (neck and butt of the legs) and took the red paint off when when they where moved the first time. the neck was practically glued into the socket with the amount of "stuck" if had to the paint on the rubber.

thankfully sideshow was able to send me replacement parts.

outside of the random stuff, there isnt really much wrong with the figure outside the stuff that already affected its previous releases

Can't really put my finger on the changes between the Avengers and IM2 Mark VI:

this was my bad i never realized until now that hot toys always had the wrong shoulder pad design on the mark VI. the mark VI has the IV's shoulders and they never bothered to change them to the slightly altered look, they have been wrong this whole time on the figure sine its initial release. the silver parts also appear to be missing detail lining only on specific shots in the avengers, but not the whole movie...the continuity person(s) dropped the ball.

Last edited:
is it just me or does the flares on the left leg never go in properly? Sorry if this has been addressed already I just found it weird on mine

Man, I'm kinda annoyed at the limited edition MK VI has more scruffs than the original MK VI (non-BD parts).

I'm still waiting for this to arrive but would have prefer the original MK VI. I really gotta stop relying on their promotional pictures, so misleading.

May have to get the original MK VI down the track, but not before getting MK IV and VII.

is it just me or does the flares on the left leg never go in properly? Sorry if this has been addressed already I just found it weird on mine

Mine doesn't have any problems. Make sure its twisted down in and that the leg is in a proper stance. The leg also helps keep it in check.

004-33.jpg

009-15.jpg

002-40.jpg

002-41.jpg

018-5.jpg

[ame]https://youtu.be/2g8RWX1v8zU[/ame]

Last edited:
Anyone get their wait list converted? I sent mine back for a refund. Nothing wrong with it other than a damaged box. Decided I didn't want to get into another line of collecting. Hopefully Sideshow just slapped it in a new box and made it available for a wait lister.

i received my new leg from sideshow (first one had the loose knee issue/broken inner screw holes) it has the same freaking issue as the broken one!

gah!!

looks like im going to have to do a little disassemble and gluing on one of the two legs to finally have a solid knee joint. at least i know why it is so loose so the fix should be too bad....its the risking scratching the leg up to get screw covers and glued parts apart that scares me.

Back