Hot Toys: The Avengers: Mark VI Limited Edition Collectible Figurine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dunno, thinking of selling all of mine. They just don't seem to capture the buffness as the suits look on screen.

How???????????

The shoulder flap that covers the missile launcher popped off. They broke off as I tried to get the flap back on. Unfortunately the pegs are part of the main body, so there's no easy way to get a replacement.

The shoulder flap that covers the missile launcher popped off. They broke off as I tried to get the flap back on. Unfortunately the pegs are part of the main body, so there's no easy way to get a replacement.

My shoulder armor also popped off but luckily did not break! However, it was a real stinker to get it to snap back on!

I also broken a forearm armor part while trying to remove it in order to put on the alternate missile forearm armor. Luckily, I was able to replace the piece after locating the part on eBay. You may have to search for a loose torso on either eBay or contact SS to see if they have any misc. inventory left over.

are we talking the back of the shoulder where the flap plugs into or the front cover?

Is this figure still going for crazy prices on Ebay or what???lol

Yes, yes it is!

Few more pics.
001jqx.jpg

009-15.jpg

Last edited:
I've not owned an Iron Man figure since the Mark III and II figures were first released but I'm debating getting one back in my collection and I still like the Mark III design the most.
There have been so many figures or Iron man I don't even know where to look , can anyone tell me if there has been any speculation of a Mark III remake or has there already been a remake ?.

Also what's would you say the Iron Man figure to get would be if any ?.

I am the same as you bud. I owned the first release Mark III but sold that along time ago now. I seen this recently and the whole pose and sculpt with shades really made me want this.

IRONMAN2-1.jpg

This is really a matter of opinion. Here's mine: Get the IV or the VI.

A little more info:
I have the II AU, III BD, IV w/ Gantry, V, Avengers VI.

The II AU is an awesome piece. It was my first and one of my favorites. As far a picking one piece to represent Iron Man, I don't think this is the one as it was just a prototype in the movie story line.

The III BD. I scoured the countryside for one of these without pink panties thinking it would be the pinnacle of my collection. It was my favorite from the films. Unfortunately, once standing it next to the others, the proportions, the colors, everything is just wrong.

The IV is frickin' sweet. Even taking the Gantry out of the equation, it's just awesome. Everything just looks and feels right about it.

The V is another novelty piece for completists like me that should have used the chrome coloring of the II AU instead of the flat grey.

The VI. I didn't see this one coming. I didn't like the triangle chest repulsor in the movie but the more I have looked at it, the more I love it. Everything about this piece is just awesome. I go back and forth between this and the IV as to which is my favorite. If I HAD to pick just one, it would probably be the VI.

Well, that's it for my Sunday morning rant. Hope it helps. :peace

I've not owned an Iron Man figure since the Mark III and II figures were first released but I'm debating getting one back in my collection and I still like the Mark III design the most.
There have been so many figures or Iron man I don't even know where to look , can anyone tell me if there has been any speculation of a Mark III remake or has there already been a remake ?.

Imo the MKIV and MKVI are the most impressive. I own the MKVI, it's a gorgeous piece.

Unreal pose!

So far, my favorite is the Mark VI (which is the only one I have currently, since I got into HT a couple of weeks before the Avengers Mark VI debuted)

I still plan on getting some more:

Mark I 2.0 (loved the translation from the comic to the screen)

Mark V (not as thrilled about the translation, but I loved the silver centurion armor in the comics. Have to get it for the nostalgia factor)

Mark VII (just to round out the Avengers collection)

And that will be it for me, unless they come out with a radically different armor in future movies.

Back