Hot Toys: The Avengers: Mark VI Limited Edition Collectible Figurine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so,this one is currently going for between 300 to 500 bux on ebay?
i need to rethink selling or trading him when i get him,lol

once all the other avengers will be released this figure will even sell for higher prices

some of my pics

DSC00005.jpg

DSC00006.jpg

DSC00002.jpg

DSC00001.jpg

DSC00003.jpg

Ya know, it was an impulsive buy for me when i saw this go up. But man am i glad i did. I had no idea they looked so sexy in person, will look great next to Spidey and Hulk.

Hehe, just got mine today. It's with me at work right now.

My colleagues were all amazed at the figure. Especially the RDJ's head sculpt.

Btw, just a quick question for those who have seen both mark vi (original and avenger version), do they both have similar red colour? Or is there a contrast to both reds?

EDIT: the left forearm cover (the one that covers the back of left hand) comes off easily if I move it. Any idea I can get it fixed or anywhere I can buy spare parts?

If I don't move the plate, it won't fall.

Last edited:
Got my Iron Man Mark VI...

ironmanmarkvi071112005.jpg

ironmanmarkvi071112004.jpg

The only issue I have so far is the gauntlet armor on his left hand doesn't stay on. And the seat style stand is to small for him (swapped it out for a hugger style.)

Got my Iron Man Mark VI...

ironmanmarkvi071112005.jpg

ironmanmarkvi071112004.jpg

The only issue I have so far is the gauntlet armor on his left hand doesn't stay on. And the seat style stand is to small for him (swapped it out for a hugger style.)

So it's not just me then. My left gauntlet armor also struggles to stay on if I move it. Otherwise if I leave it as it is, it will stay on.

Back