Hot Toys: The Avengers: Mark VI Limited Edition Collectible Figurine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ARGH!!! I just broke a piece of my left forearm armor while trying to remove it for the alternate missile parts! I'm so sad right now! I was even trying to be careful while doing it too.:monkey2

Does anyone know if these forearm armor pieces are the same used in the Mark IV IM? :dunno

Lesson learned.... HT are fragile.

Should be the same, the suits are identical besides the torso mold.

ARGH!!! I just broke a piece of my left forearm armor while trying to remove it for the alternate missile parts! I'm so sad right now! I was even trying to be careful while doing it too.:monkey2

Does anyone know if these forearm armor pieces are the same used in the Mark IV IM? :dunno

No more gamma radiation for you, sir.

damned:gah:,thats too bad,hope you can fix that:wave

I just received my Mark VI avengers promo edition and it is a LOT lighter than my other mark boxes. Did anyone get a light up base (like how all ironman marks come with this light up base)with this or it's not suppose to be included?

I just received my Mark VI avengers promo edition and it is a LOT lighter than my other mark boxes. Did anyone get a light up base (like how all ironman marks come with this light up base)with this or it's not suppose to be included?

Guess it will only come with what is shown in this pic:

541814_10150634506657344_58690437343_9410597_505981647_n.jpg

That's lame, I guess I can't pose this one flying if I didn't have other spare light up bases:(

That's lame, I guess I can't pose this one flying if I didn't have other spare light up bases:(

Being stripped down compare to the IM2 release is pretty much the reason the price is on the low end compared to the others in the Avengers line.

Personally, I'm satisfied with what's included.

My replacement body is on the way. Funny that they want you to destroy the defective body and take pictures instead of sending it back to them. Works for me though.

My replacement body is on the way as well. Funny, they told me the same thing, something about rockets, a Barbie head, and some duct tape...

mine should get here on weds. crossing my fingers i dont have any bad QC or damage issues. the mark VI is the onlly mark i needed to fill the current armory so im super stoked i was able to pick it up at non wallet rape prices

I'm getting a replacement box since mine arrived with a damaged corner! So far, I'm loving SS customer service! :clap

Back