Hot Toys: The Avengers: Mark VI Limited Edition Collectible Figurine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi at all, I have received my copy the last week here in Italy, but I have paid 62€ of custom charge
So, this is mine (the first)

im05.jpg

im06.jpg

im07.jpg

im08.jpg

im09.jpg

im10o.jpg

im11r.jpg

im12.jpg

im13n.jpg

And now, I need of rest of Avengers ;)

my wife just gave me the news that mine came in this afternoon. i had no idea i was expecting him, she totally suprised me by getting one for me.

i dont think she knows i already have the BD mark VI...

i'll probably just keep this guy misb and resist the temptation to unpack him to check out the new paint job

my wife just gave me the news that mine came in this afternoon. i had no idea i was expecting him, she totally suprised me by getting one for me.

i dont think she knows i already have the BD mark VI...

i'll probably just keep this guy misb and resist the temptation to unpack him to check out the new paint job

Nawww. Just display it next to the BD VI. You know you want to.

Just got an e-mail that the wait list is being closed and reservations on the wait list are being cancelled.

I have the Mark VI EX and pass in this one I can't wait for get the Mark VII!! :)

i caved and opened mine :dunno

i actually like his paint deco better then the BD version not too much and not too little and not as much of a black wash look that made the BD red, silver and yellow have less of a "pop"

the only thing i can say i hate is everything i already hated about the original release. loose knees fiddly back flaps etc. general loosness in joints

the rdj head also fits very loose on mine which im not sure if that was the case before.

overall im happy i got it.

Back