Hot Toys: The Avengers: Mark VI Limited Edition Collectible Figurine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
really?...I emailed them first in my quest of the avengers and they told me that their prices are about $20 higher than SS retail.
And then I remembered usually we have to pay taxes for buying stuff domestically...I've been buying all my figures online from Japan so I completely forgot we're suppose to pay taxes.

They are $20 more then SSC retail but $20 bucks cheaper if you factor in shipping and customs. I should of said final cost. I would love to find a place that sells stuff for SSC retail.

The clearance delay doesn't really effect the shipping process. they just clear it while its in transit. if you call fedex you can get it sent to there facility if you want to drive to the airport to pick it up, or there might be a branch closer to you.

They are $20 more then SSC retail but $20 bucks cheaper if you factor in shipping and customs. I should of said final cost. I would love to find a place that sells stuff for SSC retail.

The clearance delay doesn't really effect the shipping process. they just clear it while its in transit. if you call fedex you can get it sent to there facility if you want to drive to the airport to pick it up, or there might be a branch closer to you.

https://www.superpowercollectibles.com/ sells HT for SS retail or less and has free shipping, but they sell out very quick after PO's start, usually within the week. Not sure how quick they get the figures in and ready to ship out but CTO15 recommended them.

I always hate going to the Fedex facility, takes about 30mins for me to get there. So if they don't deliver in the morning I guess I'll just wait till Monday for the 2nd delivery attempt.

https://www.superpowercollectibles.com/ sells HT for SS retail or less and has free shipping, but they sell out very quick after PO's start, usually within the week. Not sure how quick they get the figures in and ready to ship out but CTO15 recommended them.

I always hate going to the Fedex facility, takes about 30mins for me to get there. So if they don't deliver in the morning I guess I'll just wait till Monday for the 2nd delivery attempt.

I think when TFA Cap came instock to SS, SPC had it about a week or 2 afterwards, which got to my house 5 days later. Marcio is a good guy to deal with.:)

I might check it out! thanks!

So everyone is getting theirs via FedEx? Mine's coming via UPS; it's not getting here until Tuesday (obviously I'm farther away). Weird, I'd rather have had FedEx. I do worry about anything coming UPS since at least 50% of the packages I get from them look like an elephant played rugby with them... :{

So everyone is getting theirs via FedEx? Mine's coming via UPS; it's not getting here until Tuesday (obviously I'm farther away). Weird, I'd rather have had FedEx. I do worry about anything coming UPS since at least 50% of the packages I get from them look like an elephant played rugby with them... :{

Fedex is the only way they ship to Canada I think, or its the default. That's why we are getting our through Fedex.

Mine is coming Tuesday from UPS also. I'm on the east coast so....

Got my at 9:30am. UPS.

Did the mark 6 even exist ever anywhere except within a PC? Can't get over how much laziness/ruin this picture has

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

1147086-im3_2_super.jpg

IronManMarkVI3.jpg

[ame]https://youtu.be/2tffnWvaFkI[/ame]

Skip to 3:43

Last edited:
Ordered. This will go well as a companion piece to my War Machine and still have an IM suit that appeared in The Avengers.

Last edited:
i ordered mine last night, still shipping soon..im sooo impatient

Back