Hot Toys: The Avengers: Mark VI Limited Edition Collectible Figurine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would luv to order this figure but I just can't afford it, unfortunately. I'm very happy for those of you that were able to get this guy and looking forward to seeing any pix or vids once you have him in hand.

How long does it usually take for these things to go out of stock??? My paycheck goes through in about 7 hours. Will I have time or should I get the Flex Pay now so it wont charge me until the 5th?

I would just wait the 7 hrs.

more exciting that way.

Haha cool. I haven't kept up with this figure but I just happened to see the thread and saw the price and decided it was time for an impulse buy. I haven't done that in a while. Thanks for the replies!

That's pretty much what i did.

But you could order right now and they won't charge you till tomorrow. They're closed right now.

Oh really??? Damn, I would do that if I knew exactly how much I was going to get paid. Hourly wages aren't preferable for this kind of collecting, but as long as I have enough to get this and have gas money, I'm buying it the second my paycheck goes in. (provided it's still in stock) I dont need to eat for the next two weeks. lol

Back