Hot Toys: The Avengers: Mark VI Limited Edition Collectible Figurine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know what you mean man.

Plus I already have the original mark vi from IM2 anyways, so I can wait for this one, now if it were the mark VII I dont think I can wait that long :lol

This will be my first Iron Man, although I do have the Mark 1.2 on order. I was torn about if I wanted a modern IM to go along with the grey, but the price was better than expected and it has the rareness factor.

Pretty sure I saw in this thread that they aren't removable.

So I'm assuming the shoulder plates and thighs are glued on this one but it looks like the removable chest plate can be swapped with the BD piece along with the BD head. What about the arms? Do they just pop out of the ball sockets like the original Mark VI so you can put on the BD arms?

just ordered, will be my second marvel HT, first was war machine..very excited to start my avengers

Ordered this morning, got my delivery confirmation/tracking a few hours ago. Supposedly this should be here tomorrow:hi5:

Ordered. Probably shouldn't have but also don't regret it. IMHO, all the armor versions have their selling point and I liked the price point on this one (since I'd not gotten a Mk III or Mk VI on secondary market after missing preorders due to pricing). Besides, the timing makes for a perfect celebration for my little Stan Lee moment.

Do have to sell a zombie now... there's probably a joke there hmm

This will be my one and only. Been waiting and waiting. I said if it's below 200$ i'll get it... And abracadabra it was! Plus it's limited so that's even better!

(had the original M3 for a bit but wasn't to keen on the paint)

Have not really been following, is 3000 pretty limited WW for this type of figure i have no idea?

That's awesome, I wish I lived closer to California. If anyone who gets theirs tomorrow is kind enough let us know if those extra accessories are indeed related to the Avengers scene where Iron Man is holding Loki at gun point, lol.

I got my shipping notice as well... also saying that I'll get it tomorrow.
Which I find hard to believe, seeing as how it's getting shipped from California, and I'm in Montreal, Canada. :)

Sadly, in my haste in creating an account at Sideshow to make the order, I didn't change the shipping address from the billing; so regardless of when it's arriving, it's getting to my house when I'm at work (where I should've shipped it).

Back