Hot Toys: The Avengers: Mark VI Limited Edition Collectible Figurine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sure this is a great alternative for people that missed the first one

:lecture

That is exactly the reason I bought this. I sure in the hell not paying $400-500 for one otherwise. I didn't care which version I got as long as I got one. The only one being displayed BD is the MK III anyway...

Wonder if you just bought the battle damage pieces off ebay if they can be swapped out with this.

I don't think I need more than one Iron Man but its so tempting to be an Avengers completist and get this for a great price. Do I really need a Mk VII AND Mk VI??? The former is the signature suit from the movie but the latter had some pretty key scenes too. I can't decide and I know the clock is ticking. :panic:

I don't think I need more than one Iron Man but its so tempting to be an Avengers completist and get this for a great price. Do I really need a Mk VII AND Mk VI??? The former is the signature suit from the movie but the latter had some pretty key scenes too. I can't decide and I know the clock is ticking. :panic:

:wink1: :exactly:

**** it. Pulled the trigger. Worse comes to worst I can sell it for at least what I paid for it.

I know most of the little BD parts do not work with this, but if I can take out the chest piece like most other IM figs do i might just go for the BD chest and arm.

Does anyone think it's a fair deal to swap someone the Stark sculpt that comes with this for the MK VI Stark helmeted head and magnet masks?

I know what you mean man.

Plus I already have the original mark vi from IM2 anyways, so I can wait for this one, now if it were the mark VII I dont think I can wait that long :lol

Back