Hot Toys: The Avengers: Mark VI Limited Edition Collectible Figurine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish HT would take a lesson from this -- that a lower price point means more sales.

Strange math they do -- limited edition has a low price point?

Why does everyone keep thinking 'limited' equates to 'uber rare'. The term is still correct be it 10 sets made or a million, it's still limited; they made a certain quantity and moved on.

Why does everyone keep thinking 'limited' equates to 'uber rare'. The term is still correct be it 10 sets made or a million, it's still limited; they made a certain quantity and moved on.

I doubt anyone would consider a run of a million 'limited'... but technically, I suppose your semantics are correct. And there are a limited number of people on this planet.

... They move on to mix and match it with their other stuff and release it again, like the gantry and this one :lol

I flex pay this one, since I have too much goin on this month. Won't be getting this till end of July :(

If you get too antsy, you can just call in and they'll bill out the balance and ship. That's what am doing on the Gantry. Wanted to chip away at that one a bit. At least it's 3/4 paid for already because it looks like they should have them before too long. :clap

If you get too antsy, you can just call in and they'll bill out the balance and ship. That's what am doing on the Gantry. Wanted to chip away at that one a bit. At least it's 3/4 paid for already because it looks like they should have them before too long. :clap

I'll keep that in mind. As soon as I pay out the credit card first, then i'll decide :panic:

Damn. Great deal, as far as these things go nowadays. I've already got the regular Mark VI (in fact, I was just trying to sell it!), but I'm tempted to buy this just because it's so relatively inexpensive.

What a perverse mentality this hobby breeds.

HOLY CRAP...
I just checked the tracking for my Mark VI order. It's already arrived in my city. I live in Canada.

Tracking says they picked up the parcel at 4.23pm and it arrived in Calgary at 9.48pm.
Maybe I'll get it tomorrow, but it's status is: 'Clearance delay - Import'. I'm guessing they're calculating taxes.
Fedex...your speed is intense.

Last edited:
That's awesome. I wish more places used FedEx over UPS for stuff here in the states, it seems like I see UPS as the only option more and more all the time.

Oh man, this is my 2nd (of 3 I'm already committing myself to) HT Iron Man armors this year, I'm tempted to just go all in and do the armory.

HOLY CRAP...
I just checked the tracking for my Mark VI order. It's already arrived in my city. I live in Canada.

Tracking says they picked up the parcel at 4.23pm and it arrived in Calgary at 9.48pm.
Maybe I'll get it tomorrow, but it's status is: 'Clearance delay - Import'. I'm guessing they're calculating taxes.
Fedex...your speed is intense.

Getting stuff to Calgary is crazy fast. Though expect to play $15 bucks or so for taxes.

That is fast. I ordered mine about 3 minutes after I received the Email (during a boring training meeting at work) and it shipped and should be here Monday (UPS). I paid for my 89 Joker Friday and they charged my card late yesterday and it still has not shipped! Not that I am complaining but they really seem to be in a rush to get the Mark VI out the door.

You can only see it if you signed up for the Marvel giveaway I think. After that, I'm sure they'll open it up to others.

I think everyone can see it - it's only if you signed up that you get an email stating when it was available for ordering. At such a limited amount I'm really surprised it hasn't sold out yet. Regardless, I'm glad I got mine in!

That's peanuts. Over here in Jakarta, you'll have to pay around 30% + brokerage fee + bank fee which can be about 80-90$ more:slap:gah:

Wow. That's a crazy amount! Well I am no longer going to whine about my $15, not that I really did. The day delay because I'm not around to pay them bugs me more.

I am really having a hard time deciding if I want this. I have the IM2 one but I like the new paint apps on this one.

Wow. That's a crazy amount! Well I am no longer going to whine about my $15, not that I really did. The day delay because I'm not around to pay them bugs me more.

I am really having a hard time deciding if I want this. I have the IM2 one but I like the new paint apps on this one.

Get this on hand and compare the two. You can always sell any of the two and still not lose money anyways. Do take some photos comparison if you can man:hi5:

I still can't get over how backwards they got the choice of head sculpts with these two MK VI reissues. We're getting the same Tony Stark head sculpt with two different Iron Man reissues at the same time (between the Gantry MK IV and this limited MKVI). SMH.

Back