Hot Toys: The Avengers: Mark VI Limited Edition Collectible Figurine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys: The Avengers: Mark VI Limited Edition Collectible Figurine

I just wonder why TFA Cap hasn't sold out yet, I think it's such a great figure!

And cheap too! I've seen this new on ebay for £117.

So I guess Sideshow isn't gonna offer this? That's actually kinda surprising.

I'm still not 100% sure they won't be selling this. I asked their customer service but they gave me the usual bull____. "Check our newsletter for any news on this" ... like, seriously sideshow? Do you know anything at all?

I want this baby now.

Does the Mark VI Avengers version can remove it's chest plate? And as well lift the flares at the side of it's legs?

So its the Mark VI without the battle-damaged pieces with the Mark IV RDJ headsculpt? Anything new here or just a straight up re-release?

It's pretty much a re-release with a slightly different paint job on the armor and in Avengers packaging.

So its the Mark VI without the battle-damaged pieces with the Mark IV RDJ headsculpt? Anything new here or just a straight up re-release?

It's pretty much a re-release with a slightly different paint job on the armor and in Avengers packaging.

2000_joaquin_phoenix_gladiator.jpg

Well it's got a different paint job and only the chest plate is removable so it could be a new body as well :dunno

I doubt it. Still, this would be a good purchase for those who don't already have the MKVI and don't wanna pay poopy eBay prices for it.

Plus, having an Avengers stand & packaging > Iron Man 2.

I'm looking to buy an Iron Man Figure, as I have none. And with all these releases im absolutely torn which Mark to get :thud:

My friend is offering to sale me his Mark IV Iron Man at cost price.

And now with this new release of the Mark VI and the upcoming VII I'm really torn on which one to get.:slap

Im looking to get the most Iconic Iron Man figure there is, I plan on buying only one figure as space is very limited :(

What do you guys suggest? I don't know why but I feel really drawn to the Mark IV figure

I don't care for the MKVII, think I'll just get this.

I'm looking to buy an Iron Man Figure, as I have none. And with all these releases im absolutely torn which Mark to get :thud:

My friend is offering to sale me his Mark IV Iron Man at cost price.

And now with this new release of the Mark VI and the upcoming VII I'm really torn on which one to get.:slap

Im looking to get the most Iconic Iron Man figure there is, I plan on buying only one figure as space is very limited :(

What do you guys suggest? I don't know why but I feel really drawn to the Mark IV figure

IMHO, the most iconic and definitive is the Mark III. And of the figures, the battle damaged version (which does come with non- battle damaged pieces as well) is the clear winner. Secondary market prices are pretty high on that one, and there's no telling if Hot Toys will revisit the Mark III anytime soon.

IMHO, the most iconic and definitive is the Mark III. And of the figures, the battle damaged version (which does come with non- battle damaged pieces as well) is the clear winner. Secondary market prices are pretty high on that one, and there's no telling if Hot Toys will revisit the Mark III anytime soon.

i am not sure if i should sell my mark 3 battle damaged,need some space for new arrivals,i passed on the mark V,but i love the better color work on that piece. and i am glad,the mark VI got so much screen time in the new movie:yess:

I doubt it. Still, this would be a good purchase for those who don't already have the MKVI and don't wanna pay poopy eBay prices for it.

Plus, having an Avengers stand & packaging > Iron Man 2.

I only bought the MKI and MKIII from the first Iron-Man so I think I might be one of those ones interested in a Mark VI with Avengers stand.

Hmmm im not really a fan of the Mark III suit and prices are to high... So I guess it's between the Mark IV and the Mark VI (avengers version). Which of the suits has the most screen time? Really don't know which one to choose :dunno

Hmmm im not really a fan of the Mark III suit and prices are to high... So I guess it's between the Mark IV and the Mark VI (avengers version). Which of the suits has the most screen time? Really don't know which one to choose :dunno

Mark IV he uses in most of IM2 until the end, minus the race track scene. Mark VI he wears for the end fight in IM2 up until the end fight in Avengers. If you don't feel like waiting for the Avengers Mark VII version, get this one. The Mark VI with the RDJ headsculpt is a good representation of Iron Man, IMO.

I have read this thread and many of you are thinking about getting this piece or suggesting it like it is easy to pick up. I saw these on Ebay and they are around $400-$500 dollars.

Is Sideshow really getting these, or are you planning on buying this from Ebay?

I would just wait for Mark 7 it will have more bells and whistles. Hopefully HT will improve the proportions and articulation. When you see it you'll just be like ".....Aw crap. " :horror

I want Mark 7. So sleek.

Back