Hot Toys The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Iron Man Mark VII (Stealth Mode Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My second fear is SS force me to accept it or return it. Even though they have some in stock, they would just tell me that they are out. My last flex is due on 9/5. I am sure that there are still lots of Flex payer out there waiting for the last charge. That means SS should have some sitting in the warehouse.

I think I'm going to sell mine but I haven't opened it yet. Sounds like there are enough issues I should go ahead and inspect it before I sell?

How long do we have to notify SS of problems? Think I received it the first week of Aug.

I think I'm going to sell mine but I haven't opened it yet. Sounds like there are enough issues I should go ahead and inspect it before I sell?

How long do we have to notify SS of problems? Think I received it the first week of Aug.

In 30 days.

Definitely inspect it now. If there are faults do you really want the hassle of returns/complaints?

The first waitlisted item I ever received from SS was the Luke and Han Storm trooper 2 pack. I remember reading on the forum that someone had gotten one with a broken holster that was also torn at the back. The poster even included a picture. He sent it back. Guess which one I got?

Nah.

State clearly on your description that there's many, lots of know issues with the figure and that's something you are not liable for. Specify that there's workarounds or whatever, but at the end, it's a factory problem and not yours. (Including electronics, etc)

As long as you are through with your descriptions, you are ok.

I've stopped many, many buyers from BS complaints by doing that.

Remember: "opened just for inspection" = USED. No matter how many collectors try to say otherwise.

So I'm receiving this guy as my first Hot Toy today, and am pretty excited. I have a Mark 3 in the works which I'm also thrilled about. With that being said, I have also read fantastic things about the 43. So my question is this. Will I be happy with this sealth guy, or should I flip him for the 43? Thanks for any and all help in advance!

So I'm receiving this guy as my first Hot Toy today, and am pretty excited. I have a Mark 3 in the works which I'm also thrilled about. With that being said, I have also read fantastic things about the 43. So my question is this. Will I be happy with this sealth guy, or should I flip him for the 43? Thanks for any and all help in advance!

Keep him! He's such a unique figure; one of a kind! If you really want a 43, there's time to save up money. No shame in having three Iron Man figs!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've got both the Stealth and the 43 and they are both awesome in their own ways. The Stealth's paint job is pretty incredible and the look of the armor is very unique. I just got the 43 and it may be my favorite so far...the weight of the diecast material makes it feel pretty awesome and it can achieve some sick poses. It's the only armor I've been able to get into the ground punch pose so far. :lol I don't know if I like one more than the other so it's tough for me...I guess I'd go Mark 43 with the slight edge but I really think it's a personal preference.

Marvel, I appreciate the reply! Can you get the stealth in some pretty decent poses? After these responses, I'm leaning towards keeping.

Cicada, Thanks for the response. I am leaning towards keeping this guy. Don't have the time to look through this entire thread for everyone's reaction, so this is appreciated!!!

After 5 months of waiting I finally got my Stealth armor today! After opening it I was disappointed. The faceplate magnet had fallen off and there are small scuff marks all over the figure. The paint on the suit does look amazing and it's still a great addition to my collection.

Decided to keep it, so I opened it last night and everything was perfect...no mask falling off, no messed up stand... :dance

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

Unfortunatly I missed the boat on this one and regret it now. Is 450 a good price for this? It is said to be still sealed...

just look at sold listings on ebay if your not sure, they have been selling for around 380 pretty consistently the last month, some less if you keep an eye out. :)

Back