Hot Toys The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Iron Man Mark VII (Stealth Mode Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got mine today. I love it. I'm having trouble getting the stand pole into the base as well.

got mine today , really not a fan of it in hand. It has both the base issue and magnet, however the magnet i believe is just stuck to the other magnet and needs glueing back on. No pictures from me as i have to sell him on to fund personal bills, and there is just too much plastic wrapping to faff around with to get a picture

Just got off the phone with Sideshow about the magnet and stand issue. They knew about both and are sending me a replacement head/mask and pole. The rep said they received a shipment from HT of new stand poles, I guess there wasn't enough threading on a batch of the originals to properly screw into the base. Really pleased with there customer service with this being the first issue I had with an order.

Just got off the phone with Sideshow about the magnet and stand issue. They knew about both and are sending me a replacement head/mask and pole. The rep said they received a shipment from HT of new stand poles, I guess there wasn't enough threading on a batch of the originals to properly screw into the base. Really pleased with there customer service with this being the first issue I had with an order.

Do you have to ship back the faulty stand and mask? I manage to make the stand work by forcing it and the mask stays on but seems flimsy like its about to fall off. i think I may contact SS to see if I can get replacements.

I'm using a standard MK VII stand for mine and had no intention of using the included dynamic stand any time soon. I guess I should probably take a look at it just in case I change my mind.

Do you have to ship back the faulty stand and mask? I manage to make the stand work by forcing it and the mask stays on but seems flimsy like its about to fall off. i think I may contact SS to see if I can get replacements.

The person I talked to didn't say I needed to send anything back, I was kind of surprised. All I needed to do was reply to the email they sent me a few days ago letting them know about the stand issue and he said they should be able to ship the replacement parts tonight. We'll see what happens but I would definitely contact SS if your not happy with the one you got.

This figure is just so bad ass in person. I don't know that I've seen any photos that do it justice.

:lecture

This is the exact thing I said when I pulled it out of the box for the first time. This is one of the most impressive 1/6 figures I own. So happy I was able to get one.

PS - I threw a collection video up that Gavin should check out. :wink1:

Here's my Stealth image.jpgimage.jpg

Have the pole issue and the faceplate is missing the side magnets also have a tear from a bad fold from factory on the cardboard on the base. I sent pics and emailed sideshow. I'll inform when they get back to me

Have the pole issue and the faceplate is missing the side magnets also have a tear from a bad fold from factory on the cardboard on the base. I sent pics and emailed sideshow. I'll inform when they get back to me

I don't think it has side magnets just one in the middle of the faceplate

The magnet just popped off of my face plate too. Just sent a request to Sideshow Returns/exchanges.

No magnet problem here, but the base won't assemble. No worries though. I called Sideshow and they are sending a replacement. Thanks for pointing this out guys. I wouldn't have known until I got my next detolf and tried to pose him there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back