Hot Toys The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Iron Man Mark VII (Stealth Mode Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't they usually send a notification email a few days prior to charging and shipping? Because they didn't for me... I got the 3-4 week email awhile back but nothing since. If I didn't want it so much I probably would have been pissed because I just made a huge payment on my car insurance and now I'm broke till next pay day.

Don't they usually send a notification email a few days prior to charging and shipping? Because they didn't for me... I got the 3-4 week email awhile back but nothing since. If I didn't want it so much I probably would have been pissed because I just made a huge payment on my car insurance and now I'm broke till next pay day.

Yeah they usually do but lately they haven't been good about giving us a decent heads up :ohbfrank:

Just curious did SSC increase their shipping cost already? It's $20 for this one. Not unless its box is bigger/ heavier (well, I may have to check SSC's site on this one... weight/ dimensional size, etc)
Well, for that price was hoping they've already doubled the shipping box lol!
Just got off the phone with SSC agent, she told me they didn't get to give discount rates for this collectible. And according to her, with the flat rate of $10 that's usually the discounted shipping rate SSC can give. Hope that makes sense. Just can't accept that it costs more than what BBTS can do more with such pricepoint. Lol!

WOW...no notice for processing at all...I just got a Fed Ex tracking number e-mail...but YAY!

I got my processing (3 to 5 week) notice a couple of weeks ago and my shipping notice last night. I should have it Monday.

Yeah I got the 3-5 weeks notice, then nothing and it's billed. What the **** Sideshow?
You guys! That's the theme of stealth! You don't notice until it's too late! My military training taught me this LOL:lol

Got mine processed to but no notification. Can't display it for a awhile. Renovating my place with a custom built shelf for my figures.

Mine arrived today but I am going to try and not even take it out of the box. I can't see myself keeping it unless I sell of the stuff I got from comic con. Shame, because I love it but I'm trying to commit now to only the main Iron Man armors, and even then, not all of them.

Back