Hot Toys The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Iron Man Mark VII (Stealth Mode Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got My shipping notice! Cant wait for this inhand! Im still shocked that the MK XXIV Tank is still available...I just didn't care for the color Scheme on that one.

Haha I was thinking the same thing!

No this armour wasn't in any movies. It's the Mark VII from The Avengers but with a variant paint job.

It's the realized concept the kid and Tony talked about in IM3, which is cool in itself.

It's the realized concept the kid and Tony talked about in IM3, which is cool in itself.

I never thought of it like that! That's cool if that was the intent. But there was already marks XV, XVI AND XVIII which are stealth suits, so Tony had already had the idea.

This figure seems to be a cross between VII (physical design) and Sneaky (XV) for the paint job, even to the number designation on the shoulder.

So i got my stealth exclusive figure from Sideshow, real Stealth :yess:

Attachments

• stealth.jpg
    stealth.jpg
    431.7 KB · Views: 224
I was not aware of the Stealth until, i started collecting, so i went on Sideshows website and at the time 3 weeks ago it says sold out but then it said join waitlist, it confirmed so they may bring it back.

I was not aware of the Stealth until, i started collecting, so i went on Sideshows website and at the time 3 weeks ago it says sold out but then it said join waitlist, it confirmed so they may bring it back.

Waitlist doesn't mean they will bring it back. It means there is a list of people who will get their orders filled if there are returns, cards that get declined or way down the line they have excess stock reserved for QC they no longer need to hold for replacements.

Waitlist doesn't mean they will bring it back. It means there is a list of people who will get their orders filled if there are returns, cards that get declined or way down the line they have excess stock reserved for QC they no longer need to hold for replacements.

Yep. Smart man

Back