Hot Toys The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Iron Man Mark VII (Stealth Mode Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine today. No issues with fingerprints. I am honestly a bit disappointed with it in hand. I think it looks better in pictures. Maybe it's because my display room is very dark.

I also with it came with a Tony head sculpt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just reviewed the official pictures. In those, the figure looks very glossy and reflective. In hand, it is just plastic-y. It just seems cheap to me in hand. I really expected to love this thing! Oh well, I guess I can always sell it if it doesn't grow on me over the next few days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just because it's called stealth doesn't mean they have to ship it in a stealthy way :lol

:rotfl that is hilarious :lol

Excellent review DA :clap

And I'm curious, did you use natural lighting when you filmed this?

Thanks :) I had a light on it the entire time to really try and bring out the colors on it. They are hard to see even in hand. Lighting really is the key with this guy. If you can get it just right it will look very nice!

So i got my MK VII Stealth today but the the 2 magnets for the faceplate where loose and both came off so it will not stay on. I am sure I could superglue them back on but really dont feel comfortable doing this. I am guessing this type of issue but be worthly of a replacement head from Sideshow. Any advice would be appreciated since i have never recieved a bad HT.
image.jpg
image.jpg
Magnets
image.jpg

So i got my MK VII Stealth today but the the 2 magnets for the faceplate where loose and both came off so it will not stay on. I am sure I could superglue them back on but really dont feel comfortable doing this. I am guessing this type of issue but be worthly of a replacement head from Sideshow. Any advice would be appreciated since i have never recieved a bad HT.
View attachment 197123
View attachment 197124
Magnets
View attachment 197125

That happens a lot on the IM figs. i have had to glue a few back on. SS would proably send you another one but if it was me i would use a toothpick, a little tiny bit of glue and fix it myself.

I had this issue with Silver Centurion. Just superglue it back together amd problem solved. No need to use too much superglue though. A simple drop on each side is good enough

Thanks all, I entered a case with sideshow so I will see what they say. Worst case i will just super glue them back on. Hopefully they will send me a replacment head though. Not planning on selling this and given the price I expect these figures to be perfect out of the box.

Whoa, so I checked my bank account and noticed it was over $300 short.
I looked at the activity and sideshow charged me for this without even any notice.

Lol, and I thought the one day notice for AOU cap was bad, I never received any notice for this.

Back