Hot Toys The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Iron Man Mark VII (Stealth Mode Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Logged on my sideshow account, apparently...its been shipped as well.
Tracking says I'll receive it Friday.

I was still unsure whether I wanted this or eat the NRD. I guess I kinda have no choice. :lol

So i got my MK VII Stealth today but the the 2 magnets for the faceplate where loose and both came off so it will not stay on. I am sure I could superglue them back on but really dont feel comfortable doing this. I am guessing this type of issue but be worthly of a replacement head from Sideshow. Any advice would be appreciated since i have never recieved a bad HT.
View attachment 197123
View attachment 197124
Magnets
View attachment 197125

Mine only has one magnet in the middle...... Not 2 as shown in your picture

So i got my MK VII Stealth today but the the 2 magnets for the faceplate where loose and both came off so it will not stay on. I am sure I could superglue them back on but really dont feel comfortable doing this. I am guessing this type of issue but be worthly of a replacement head from Sideshow. Any advice would be appreciated since i have never recieved a bad HT.
View attachment 197123
View attachment 197124
Magnets
View attachment 197125

You're paying top dollar for this stuff, don't be shy to bring any and all defects to their attention. At best you'll get a new part, at the worst you'll get some credit on your account.

Whoa, so I checked my bank account and noticed it was over $300 short.
I looked at the activity and sideshow charged me for this without even any notice.

Lol, and I thought the one day notice for AOU cap was bad, I never received any notice for this.

Minus the over draft, the same thing happened to me this morning. Funny thing is i got declined card notification through an email account NOT registered to my Sideshow account. I called right away to straighten things out but all very weird and annoying.

So mine still says "Processing", and I don't have the pending charge on my credit card. I did also request a packout, if that matters at all (I know it typically delays shipping by a day or so).

Got mine today! It's a thing of beauty. Pictures seem unable to capture the intriguing mix of colors and surfaces. Subtle and beautiful.

Got mine today! It's a thing of beauty. Pictures seem unable to capture the intriguing mix of colors and surfaces. Subtle and beautiful.

Totally interesting that we have opposite takes on the same figure. I said earlier today the exact opposite, I think it looks better in pictures than in hand.

Tomorrow I will study it in different light. Maybe I was wrong. So far I am disappointed, but I appear to be the minority in that opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got my shipping notice too. Bam! Just like that. Very keen to see this guy in all its stealthy glory.

Just curious did SSC increase their shipping cost already? It's $20 for this one. Not unless its box is bigger/ heavier (well, I may have to check SSC's site on this one... weight/ dimensional size, etc)
Well, for that price was hoping they've already doubled the shipping box lol!

Just curious did SSC increase their shipping cost already? It's $20 for this one. Not unless its box is bigger/ heavier (well, I may have to check SSC's site on this one... weight/ dimensional size, etc)
Well, for that price was hoping they've already doubled the shipping box lol!

I was wondering the same thing, I paid less for shipping on Groot and Rocket than I did for this. Other figures I've ordered since it still show the $10 flat rate.

Mine will arrive on Friday though. Huzzah

So mine still says "Processing", and I don't have the pending charge on my credit card. I did also request a packout, if that matters at all (I know it typically delays shipping by a day or so).

Packout won't cause a delay. I got mine shipped same day I called and it was charged.

BTW, Packout is the only way to go IMO with these expensive exclusives from SSC, mine arrived in pristine condition.

So i got the early process notice, accepted, and still nothing. My friend got no early process notice and it shipped already.

I woke up to a ups shipping notification this morning. They charged and shipped last night. Last email I got on this was about 2 weeks ago.

Back