Hot Toys The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Iron Man Mark VII (Stealth Mode Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image.jpg
hey I thought I was the only one, havent had a chance to ask that question. Mine has thread but the male thread is to short to reach, it gets stopped by the wider part of the neck. Forgot about it because I just have it inserted to where its basically leaning in the hole. But I really dont want to send it back just for that.

I fixed the problem. The rubber coating covering the bottom of the stand is extending onto the threads on the bottom. I took an exacto blade and trimmed the rubber off. This allows the stand to screw into the base. Just press firm and keep turning, it will thread.

Last edited:
My Stealth VII arrived yesterday. What an utter disappointment.....that I couldn't get two!
I donned the cotton inspection gloves, (since it's black it will show every fingerprint) and checked it over.
Very nice. The face mask does seem just a tiny bit on the loose side, but not fall off loose. And the thigh
armor does come off. I was thinking they might have glued it in place. I'm going to try and paint the extra
open rocket pod armors I bought so it matches the additional shoulder pods. Will also get some transparent
red film for the eyes, chest, and palms. Just a couple of minor mods, but nothing that can't be undone.
And Heartbreaker found his way home today as well. So far, it's a pretty good week.
Ryan

Here is my review of this guy for anyone that may be interested :wave

:rock Great review!

I love the intro music so much, it's got a 'bow chicka wow wow' vibe. :lol

Do you leave finger prints on it when you handle it? I know that happens on my custom black painted ones and it's annoying lol.

Mine was supposed to ship on the 8th and it still hasn't shipped. :gah:

Do you leave finger prints on it when you handle it? I know that happens on my custom black painted ones and it's annoying lol.

You know now that you say it :lol

I don't think I left any :lol I barely even handled it lol. Just took it out, set it up and put it back! Sorry to hear that it hasn't shipped YP

Back